OT: Need Jersey Help - Contacting Custom Crafted

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
NHL screwed up the DeBrusk name plate on a jersey order and are telling me they cant fix it because, and I quote, "We cannot request Small characters". Was planning to mail to Custom Crafted to redo the nameplate but I can't get in touch with them. Anyone have a inside link to help out? I've only got phone number and email and both are unresponsive.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
If you have success then let me know. I got a good deal direct from Addidas on a couple of blank jerseys and I planned to have Custom Crafted customize them. I can't get hold of anybody either. I even stopped there when I was in the Attleboro area and nobody was home. I also saw someone on the Bruins Reddit page post that he had a jersey done there that was ready for pickup and he said that he can't get in contact with anyone to arrange to pick it up. He also said that they are difficult to deal with, whatever that means.

There are a couple of other places that are recommended on the reddit hockey jersey site that I contacted but their turn around times were kind of ridiculous, like 6-8 months and the customization cost seemed high.

Last edited:
Reactions: GabeTravels

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I used Custom Crafted over a decade ago and they were fantastic. Got a Team Canada Thornton jersey customized that was perfect, then got a CCM Bs away jersey that was great as well. I've read mixed reviews about them in recent years, so I've gone with Hockey Authentic, a place I've mentioned here before.

They use authentic NHL team number/letter sets. Last year HA was charging around $75 just for lettering/numbers if you sent them the jersey. Might be higher now that inflation is insane. The Marchand jersey I got from them a month or two ago was perfect. Just throwing them out there in case you can't get it done at Custom Crafted. Very nice and professional people. Super responsive as well.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I haven't used them in years but I was planning to use Golden Age Jerseys out of Manchester, NH to get the A stitched on my McAvoy Winter Classic jersey, Last year he quoted me $25 to add it. The only snag is that I have to drive to ManchVegas to drop it off and pick it up.

Golden Age Jerseys is on Instagram

Reactions: Patdud

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I was just about to create a thread asking about CC as I picked up 2 blank Adidas jerseys thanks to their Black Friday sale.

I guess I'll look at Hockey Authentic.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I haven't used them in years but I was planning to use Golden Age Jerseys out of Manchester, NH to get the A stitched on my McAvoy Winter Classic jersey, Last year he quoted me $25 to add it. The only snag is that I have to drive to ManchVegas to drop it off and pick it up.

Golden Age is one of the places that I contacted.

I was quoted $130 for name and number on a 2023 Winter Classic jersey and $100 for an alternate centennial. That was more than I expected but maybe that's the going rate. Adding the customization to the cost of the blank jersey makes it almost the same as if I just purchased an already customized one. And I was told the current turn around time is 6-8 months which means I won't have either jersey to wear this season.

If I could use Custom Crafted then maybe the customization cost is the same but instead of the bother to mail the jerseys to get done I could drive to Attleboro to drop them off. If anyone has luck contacting Custom Crafted then let us know.

Maybe I'll get it done later but for now I'll go with the blank jerseys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire

thank you for the suggestion! Im local and its a great idea, I sent him a DM on IG hope he responds.

• Love
Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad