Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Well, how are you doing this? Is it selecting them for future NHL duty, or for now? And what is the scoring system?

Golbez

LittlePenguin66 said:
It is for my future!
Goals are more worth than anything!

If goals are everything, then you can obviously drop the goalies (Liv, Patzold) and defensemen (Byfuglien). Reid won't likely get another good NHL shot, so I'd stay away from him.

In fact, all of those names don't really strike me as worth taking. Why not trade your draft pick for a free bottle of Crown Royal. You'll get more enjoyment out of it ;)

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Goals wise, Ryan Potulny is probably better than any other player here. He's got sweet hands and has been leading the NCAA in goals all year long as a sophomore.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Roman Wick is the best bet for goals, however Patrick Ehelechner is a very good goaltender, and the best goalie of the bunch.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Golbez said:
In fact, all of those names don't really strike me as worth taking. Why not trade your draft pick for a free bottle of Crown Royal. You'll get more enjoyment out of it ;)

It sounds to me like you don't know a whole lot about them then. Some of these guys have really been making a name for themselves as legit prospects with NHL potential. Ryan Potulny has been fantastic for the U of M this year, leading them in goals and all the NCAA in goals. He has a great set of hands and knows how to score. Roman Wick has been very impressive playing for Brent Sutter. When a Sutter relies on a player as much as Brent does, you know there is something there.

Unfortunately Dany Roussin has to play on the same team as this guy named Crosby or else alot more people would know about him. He IS NOT a product of Crosby. Yes, it helps, but that's not where his points come from. Most games he doesn't even play on the same line as Crosby, at least the ones I've seen. He has really improved his offensive game and looks like he could be a nice 2nd line player in the future.

Brett Skinner has really made big strides the last 2 seasons at Denver. Many were writing him off as a washout but then he picked it up and is not very much in the future plans of the Canucks. Great offensive skills and is developing his defensive game. Is definitely on the way up.

The others I won't get into, but it seems to me like you need to to a tad more research about these guys before saying they aren't worth picking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad