OT: Need help with a video clip

DubeWheresMyCar

Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys,

I want to make this, but with flames players faces on it.

Is there an app where this is pre-loaded and I just pick the headshots, or is there someone keen with photoshop that is able to help me do it?

Reactions: Sk8M8

Aug 3, 2010
Firstly, Photoshop is not for video editing.

I'd say you should at least source the original clip at a minimum before seeing if anyone would do the editing for you, and I don't believe there are such things as "video meme templates" but I could be wrong, as technology moves at a fast pace. With that being said, I don't think it's exactly a popular meme so even less likelihood that this is anything more than someone else with some free time doing the simple editing manually.

DubeWheresMyCar

Sep 26, 2018

I'd say you should at least source the original clip at a minimum before seeing if anyone would do the editing for you, and I don't believe there are such things as "video meme templates" but I could be wrong, as technology moves at a fast pace. With that being said, I don't think it's exactly a popular meme so even less likelihood that this is anything more than someone else with some free time doing the simple editing manually.

Yeah fair enough, I misused photoshop in my original post my bad, I meant any video edit software.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017

Yeah fair enough, I misused photoshop in my original post my bad, I meant any video edit software.

I have the GifJif app and it has some pre added faces and it’s very easy to add in additional faces that you want, you just need a screen cap of a picture then you cut it out manually on the app

They have a database of gifs and you just decide which face you want to be on which person in the gif. I find it really easy and I suck at that stuff. No audio though and not sure if this particular video is on it

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
How I would do it is to separate or cut out all of the parts that you want to move and place them in a "manipulatable elements folder" using photoshop or gimp, etc. Import your video and elements folder into your video editing software/FX software and create your timeline. Once that is set up you can bring each manipulatable element into the timeline and add your effects. Export then have a scotch.

DubeWheresMyCar

Sep 26, 2018
How I would do it is to separate or cut out all of the parts that you want to move and place them in a "manipulatable elements folder" using photoshop or gimp, etc. Import your video and elements folder into your video editing software/FX software and create your timeline. Once that is set up you can bring each manipulatable element into the timeline and add your effects. Export then have a scotch.
Sounds like you know your stuff.

I however, do not. Sounds like I won't make the dream a reality, and that's ok. Thought it might be an easy "elf yourself" type process, but that is too much potential frustration to put myself through lol. Thanks anyways though guys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad