Need girdle recommendation

Neil92

Sep 3, 2018
Need a new cup/girdle. The one I'm using keeps sliding down my mid section and I keep lifting it back up by hand which has annoyed me to the point of wanting a different one.

Anyone else have this issue?

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Need a new cup/girdle. The one I'm using keeps sliding down my mid section and I keep lifting it back up by hand which has annoyed me to the point of wanting a different one.

Anyone else have this issue?
Jock Shorts?

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Wait, what are you referring to? Jock shorts or a girdle+shell hockey pant combo?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Wait, what are you referring to? Jock shorts or a girdle+shell hockey pant combo?
bauer-core-mesh-hockey-jock-short-senior_RH0822.jpg

Jock shorts are always the way to go.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
I hope so because if you're wearing a shell/girdle combo and it's falling down then you're not doing something right.

true story: one of my team's newbie skaters was given/bought gear without a clue how it worked. the second week of practice the rest of us realized what was wrong. she was wearing the girdle on TOP of the shell. :laugh:

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
I hope so because if you're wearing a shell/girdle combo and it's falling down then you're not doing something right.

true story: one of my team's newbie skaters was given/bought gear without a clue how it worked. the second week of practice the rest of us realized what was wrong. she was wearing the girdle on TOP of the shell. :laugh:
Reminds me of the first time I ever skated with gear. I didn't have a cup or jock short so someone lent me their cup (as in, just the plastic cup) that I had to sort of...tape? around the crotch haha

Neil92

Sep 3, 2018
I mean, my problem is my cup is chafing and not really staying where I want it to be.

I use compression pants that have a place to put the cup in it.

I'm wondering if jock shorts are any better

I was asking if there are straight up hockey pants that have a cup holder.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
I mean, my problem is my cup is chafing and not really staying where I want it to be.

See my other reply in your other thread. Warrior Dynasty or Covert QRE

HansonBro

May 3, 2006

Jock shorts are the way to go in my opinion. Plus the added velcro for your socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad