Need a specific stick, not on shelves

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
I am looking for a stick that is around 65-70 flex but senior, with a large semi-open toe curve similar to ovi’s pro curve with a medium kick point.

ive found these in the past as pro stocks but since I started playing again after 10 years, I am having trouble finding them.

the flex is weird (and bad for snapshots) but it makes my wrist shots and snappers deadly.

New at this again since it’s been awhile since I’ve played. Does anyone (including those one off custom stick companies) do this? If so, which one is the best? Oddball stick for sure

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Warrior does 65 flex in senior. Alpha line is their midkickpoint stick.

W28 or W03Max curve would probably be the closest.

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
Warrior does 65 flex in senior. Alpha line is their midkickpoint stick.

W28 or W03Max curve would probably be the closest.

I’ll check those too. Been out of the loop for 8 years. Still have a few u+ crazy lights, pro stock 70 but they last like 3 games. Miss when I got them for free lol...

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
awesome. Just ordered a “rasky” in a 70 flex. I feel bad for the boards behind the goalies heads now, about to terrorize them. Thanks!

:eek::DD Now that’s funny!

Brings me back to a memory years ago when I had a Crazy Ovy CCM curve. I was so used to the PM9 curve that almost all of my shots went directly into the boards and glass - none on the actual net :eek::oops::rolleyes:

safe to say, I stay away from heavy curves lol

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
:eek::DD Now that’s funny!

Brings me back to a memory years ago when I had a Crazy Ovy CCM curve. I was so used to the PM9 curve that almost all of my shots went directly into the boards and glass - none on the actual net :eek::oops::rolleyes:

safe to say, I stay away from heavy curves lol

we’ll see how it goes! I used to use sticks where half the blade was flat then a big toe curve so I coukd still stickhabdle and control a bit. Oh well!

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Based on your list of requirements, closest I could think of would be an Viktor Arvidsson pro stock, assuming you're right handed.

- 70 flex
- Custom open mid/toe curve
- Mid to low kick point (Warrior Alpha DX)
- 59" length, almost the same length as retail senior sticks

The Alpha DX is used quite a bit at the NHL level, it's a pretty good stick.

If you're a lefty, cloest I found is a Matt Duchene pro stock. This one has a curve that looks closer to a standard P28, but this might be OK for you.

If you're returning to the game after a long absence, you'll be surprised to see how popular toe curves are at the retail level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad