Nearing halfway point of year , How you feel about your team?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
White Sox (19-12)

I have been thrilled with performance thus far

Need to find stability at #4/5 spots but this team has talent to contend but our top 3 has been fantastic. Kuechel is everything we hoped he would be , Giolito is dealing and Cease is breaking out

Only drawbacks from everyday lineup players are both Encarnacion and Mazara have struggled. Both hopefully find game in 2nd half of year because this is worst baseball either has played as ML player

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don't know, we have a pretty brutal schedule coming up, somehow we've only played 20 games compared to rest playing around 30 or more, I mean talk about a conspiracy. At least we'll be fresh for all those double-headers.

Seriously, exactly what I expected, slightly over .500 and in and fighting for a wild card spot. Enough talent on each side to compete, but not nearly enough to actually do anything.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Ashamed none of the players have Matt Kemp's back.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Disappointed with all the injuries but happy to see some of the youngsters show some promise(Valdez, Javier, Taylor, Paredes, Scrubb, and Bielak, except his last 2 starts). Also glad that Tucker has recently caught on fire. Wasn't looking good earlier on.

If the team can get healthy, anything can happen in the playoffs but if they don't, potentially a 1st round exit.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A's are 22-10 despite quite a few hitters not hitting at their level and a few starters not going yet. The bullpen and defense have been superb.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
A's are 22-10 despite quite a few hitters not hitting at their level and a few starters not going yet. The bullpen and defense have been superb.
they really need to improve that bench. aside from pinder, everyone else is pretty much an automatic out

bringing in another decent starter wouldn't hurt either. someone like gausman or cueto

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Perfectly fine with the Tigers standing pat.

Been better than expected but it's still not worth adding anyone at the deadline. The guys we can deal likely won't bring back much either.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Mets

Waiting for the offseason so this sale can finally go through and BVW and Rojas are gone. I know it’s against the norm these days but I’d like to see the Mets get an experienced manager for once and not some GM lackey

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yankees: First half of the first half they performed as expected... then the injury bug hit and they have been struggling for 2 weeks.

Pirates: They suck and that's what we want. Finish last, get a great prospect and rebuild around the young guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad