GDT: NDF Game 3 Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
remember when ppl on HF used to say the refs were on our side? MONTREAL TYPICAL MONTREAL TYPICAL

:laugh: brain dead

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Instead of a 4 minute PP we get scored on. Good job refs.

If I hear one more jets fan whining about how they got shafted with Schefiele suspension because they're a "small market" team with everything they got away with these 3 games I will lose my shit.

They're more of a small-minded market team -- they're continuous whining about Scheifele coupled with little to no consideration for Evans, says all we need to know.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Instead of a 4 minute PP we get scored on. Good job refs.

If I hear one more jets fan whining about how they got shafted with Schefiele suspension because they're a "small market" team with everything they got away with these 3 games I will lose my shit.

They're more of a small-minded market team -- their continuous whining about Scheifele coupled with little to no consideration for Evans, says all we need to know.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Ya that was a f***ed missed call there

Absolutely can’t blow this. It would be a momentum shifting type of loss. But I believe in Price!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Guys, don't turn this into whining about the refs. A team that's losing 0-3 and 0-2 in the series will always get a leeway from NHL referees. It's stupid, but that's just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad