GDT: NDF Game 3 Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens 6/6/21 6:00pm EST NBCSN / TVAS / SN / TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Any word on Statsny?

"Coach Paul Maurice told reporters that Stastny (undisclosed) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's Game 3 against Montreal, Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet reports.
Stastny went through Sunday's morning skate without a hiccup, casting some optimism around the 35-year-old's status."

If he plays, we need to HUNT, KILL and ATTACK him.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
"Coach Paul Maurice told reporters that Stastny (undisclosed) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's Game 3 against Montreal, Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet reports.
Stastny went through Sunday's morning skate without a hiccup, casting some optimism around the 35-year-old's status."

If he plays, we need to HUNT, KILL and ATTACK him.

He's 35!? Damn, I didn't realize that! So weird watching careers sail by

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
AWESOME!

For anyone lurking the Jets board, has this whole Ned thing been noticed?

not really they just call us the montreal Karen’s which is hilarious because it implies to me they think they are the victims in all this. Poor Mark fricken Scheifele. He doesn’t swear guys and he tried to stop a goal for our team. Even tho all evidence says otherwise and dops called him a liar we still believe he tried to stop thay goal cause he’s the best person, would never lie and his parents are the salt of the earth.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Beautiful GDT!

As beautiful as this GDT is this game smells like a stinker too me. The Jets probably realize its do or die tonight with their season on the line, they'll come out guns ablazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad