GDT: {NCAA} Wisconsin vs. Ohio State (Wisconsin Wins 2-1 in OT - Caufield with 2 assists)

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Better make some changes next year to fit the little sniper in. I hear Mantha is available.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Badgers rolling baby.

These guys are a legit NCAA Championship contender.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Weren't they supposed to become bad without Hughes? (Last year was tough though, no? I wasn't following UW as much)

Quinn Hughes? He was at Michigan

Wisconsin lost Turcotte, K'Andre Miller, Kalynuk, 3 of their top 7 scorers but they are doing way better without them as they got much better goaltending, actually defend well and CC is killing it along with Holloway.

Reactions: Redux91

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal

Wisconsin lost Turcotte, K'Andre Miller, Kalynuk, 3 of their top 7 scorers but they are doing way better without them as they got much better goaltending, actually defend well and CC is killing it along with Holloway.
My bad, I keep mixing stuff... I heard that Caufield could struggle after losing Jack Hughes (but ofc that was before the Badgers) AND later that UW could struggle too :laugh: for me it was the same event... whoops

Reactions: montreal

JC Superstar

Aug 7, 2013
No...That's his secret, he uses his size to evade coverage and set himself up for sniping in the danger zones. He's so tiny people forget he's even on the ice, you can't cover what you can't see!

Well, he didn't sting like a bee tonight.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Gyfu

May 16, 2011
No...That's his secret, he uses his size to evade coverage and set himself up for sniping in the danger zones. He's so tiny people forget he's even on the ice, you can't cover what you can't see!
.... He's so tiny he can actually hide behind his stick to evade coverage

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

This kind of feels like Suzuki and Samorukov a few years back killing for it Guelph.

The two big boys on Wisconsin are absolutely lights out. It’s such a fun team to watch right now, especially on the PP they just zip that puck around and it usually ends up in the back of the other teams net when Holloway and Caufield are on the ice together.

Caufield has excellent offensive instincts, not just shooting. He’s a fantastic playmaker as well which doesn’t get talked about as much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad