NCAA allowing players to play Juniors

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
From what I have read, from others. The NCAA considers the CHL professional. So players will not be allowed to play CHL hockey. Not saying it is right, but it is what I have heard!

Reactions: BOS358

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
From what I have read, from others. The NCAA considers the CHL professional. So players will not be allowed to play CHL hockey. Not saying it is right, but it is what I have heard!

for sure you are right. the rule is to let players play ushl etc

Reactions: Attackfan72

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018

I still think we’ll see some guys come over from the NCAA, they just won’t be able to go back. Guys like Alex Vlasic who could play his 19 year old year with the Knights and then would have AHL eligibility at 20 the following season.

Reactions: Attackfan72

BOS358

Purveyor of unpopular opinions
Jul 20, 2017
Boston
Guys like Alex Vlasic who could play his 19 year old year with the Knights and then would have AHL eligibility at 20 the following season.

Vlasic is American and does not have dual citizenship. I'm not sure he would be allowed into Canada. I've heard rumors about players who signed with CHL teams that have been denied entry to Canada for the time being.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad