OT: NCAA 2013 Football Thread

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Soaked, tired, and an embarrassing shutout by Maryland. Just an absolute dreadful offensive display, once again doing nothing to help out the defense that played their hearts out as long as they could. And we get OK State in 1 week. Oh boy.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Rutgers was down I think 17 points, and I fully admit turning it off.

Who else?

Out with it!

I didn't really have it on to begin with, I can't get into Rutgers until just before the point they're ready to rip your heart out (a la the Louisville game last year) because I get enough of that with the Jets...but I did turn the game on, saw it was 24-7 and figured 'typical' and turned it off again. I didn't even see the score until this morning, I was STUNNED they came back :laugh:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Rutgers was down I think 17 points, and I fully admit turning it off.

Who else?

Out with it!

Was at the game. So awesome.

Lost in the comeback is the fact that RU is clearly the more talented team. Despite 3 turnovers(one a pick 6) and a missed FG they still were able to win the game.

We did lose PJ James, who coming into this game was the nations leading rusher.

Heck of a game though. AAC play opens in 2 weeks at SMU. Followed by a short turnaround and Louisville that Thursday night.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Was at the game. So awesome.

Lost in the comeback is the fact that RU is clearly the more talented team. Despite 3 turnovers(one a pick 6) and a missed FG they still were able to win the game.

We did lose PJ James, who coming into this game was the nations leading rusher.

Heck of a game though. AAC play opens in 2 weeks at SMU. Followed by a short turnaround and Louisville that Thursday night.

James is a huge loss, Huggins needs to step up and perform like the big recruit he was. Bye week comes at a good time

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
This is the car after the wreck that took the life of one Cincinnati player and has left 3 others in the hospital (2 other players and a freshman).
xYKnmzR.jpg

It's astonishing that anyone was still alive from that. Thoughts and prayers with UC and the families affected.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
HUGE win for the Mountaineers today. And an amazing and loud crowd for the Gold Rush. Mountaineer Nation breathes a little easier today.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Beating Ok St at home is a good win but nothing too special.

After being shut out 37-0 by Maryland this team needed a win to pick itself back up. If it's a win against the #11 ranked team in front of the WVU fans, that just makes it that much sweeter.

Now Baylor on the road next week, that's a different beast in itself... Gonna be a real tough game.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Good lord this Baylor offense is just firing on all cylinders. I knew it was gonna be a tough fight from the get go but damn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad