Nbc

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Pretty clever on NBC's part. If they took away the sign no one would have found out Milbury sucks.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Trashy.

I hate Milbury like everyone else but why make yourself look as bad as he does at times?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Honestly surprised they let that go on as long as they did and didn't cut to Pierre, or even ice sounds

They let an F bomb on air when the refs huddled up after the quick whistle. And they let one on from Laviolette earliy in the series.

Someone definitely dropped the ball in this series. It's entertaining for us, but surely someone at the network had to notice this.

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
Why did Jeremy Roenick keep calling Matt Cullen "John Cullen" in the post-game interview?

SB84

Jul 22, 2015
Calgary, AB
NBC is a joke if only for letting Milbury continue to embarrass himself on live tv on a nightly basis.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
It's sad enough watching Roenick meekly interviews players all the while trying to absorb the atmosphere of a Cup winning team. Then they let him interview guys like Sheary or Guentzel, who know nothing but winning and make comments like "you dream of this your whole life." I thought JR was going to cry mid-interview.

sync95

Feb 21, 2009
Ontario
Then they let him interview guys like Sheary or Guentzel, who know nothing but winning and make comments like "you dream of this your whole life." I thought JR was going to cry mid-interview.

I bet JR is a good sport and all, but there would be a little part inside him dying during those interviews.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I'm usually not harsh on sportscasters but yeah Milbury's downright awful. Got to think NBC will let him go this year (Or 1 can hope).

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Milbury's downright awful. Got to think NBC will let him go this year (Or 1 can hope).

Why would I have to think that?

NBC seems to think Milbury's idiocy generates discussion, even though nobody seems to be able to stand him. That must be their reasoning because this is about to be his tenth year as an analyst for them. Frankly, I've never seen anything Milbury says be worth discussion. It's all either white noise or something everyone collectively rolls their eyes at.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad