NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition

Sep 19, 2008
Haven't played a 2K game ever since they made it to where you can't create your own playbook the way you like and save it instead making you setting it up every game.
all the 2k games have been the same franchise wise for the last few years, sad

they don't even add anything new!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Will 2K23 finally have the “Substitution” button fixed??? :popcorn:

Absolute joke you can’t sub players out in MyCareer because the Substitution button (right on the D-pad) is legit broken/glitched.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Too lazy and pissed to look for the 2k22 thread, is there any f***ing way to play this piece of shit so that it’s A. Fun, and B. doesn’t crash?

As much as EA gets hate, they couldn’t do a game this bad even if they tried, the last NBA live was superior to this waste of hard drive tbh

Reactions: John Price

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I've almost completely given up on NBA2K. It's way too difficult at the beginning in career mode to be enjoyable, and early on it's almost impossible to make a 3. Plus, I understand how everyone wants to get into the metaverse, but having to skateboard around the city in order to play a game is pretty annoying.
Man… i can’t even play this without getting high, and even then i’m in literal tears from the rage, that’s how frustrating this shit is.

I can score 40 a game just by shooting corner threes, but can’t score anything else. And my build is a 6’3 slasher, so it’s pure waste of badges.

Teammate AI is only good at rebounds but then they just steal your rebounds as well, assists are impossible because not even Curry will shoot from your passes, and absolutely nobody can score in the paint.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I’m currently playing against Bucks with Pistons on MyCareer and have rage quit 4 times before the first quarter is over, i’m about to cry for real. This game has made me hate Cunningham so much that i hope he plays overseas in couple years.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
all the 2k games have been the same franchise wise for the last few years, sad

they don't even add anything new!
The art of of the perfect shooting timing in higher difficulty levels on 2K20.....

"slightly early"

Ok I'll make the necessary adjustment

"slightly late"

FUUUUUU

And don't get me started on layups

Also sometimes when you call a play for a specific player, it doesn't register and you have to call it a 2nd again for the play to run;.
Not only it's annoying, but it eats time off the shot clock

Sep 19, 2008
The art of of the perfect shooting timing in higher difficulty levels on 2K20.....

"slightly early"

Ok I'll make the necessary adjustment

"slightly late"

FUUUUUU

And don't get me started on layups

Also sometimes when you call a play for a specific player, it doesn't register and you have to call it a 2nd again for the play to run;.
Not only it's annoying, but it eats time off the shot clock
This is why I just disable the shot meter and shoot based on shooter %.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Won the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy with the Lakers just now in MyCareer. Also was the league MVP and Playoff MVP and Rookie Of The Year

But…there’s no on-court trophy presentation or anything.

Lame.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That era mode is legitimately cool as shit. Lots of 2K content creators were already basically doing what if type situations with PC mods. Now the entire playerbase has access to it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

This looks interesting. Gonna make sure and keep an eye on the game when it gets released.

8a-Presentation-MVB-Title_1216x684.jpg

Damn that looks interesting.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
How long does it take to progress your mycareer player without spending real money on vc? iirc, it takes vc to build up your player? is it a reasonable grind to make a good player without spending real money? Also, can you do anything with your contract money?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad