Nazem Kadri or Ty Rattie?

The NHL Rant

Mar 7, 2007
I just completed my draft and realized I may have left points on the table, at least in the first quarter of the season, but I can possibly correct this and would like some advice.

I drafted Kadri late, but realized later that he’s solidly third on the centre depth chart in Toronto behind Tavares and Matthews. He won’t have the best line mates likely all season.

Meanwhile, Ty Rattie will almost certainly start the season on the top line with McDavid. Even if he doesn’t stay there all season, he’s probably going to have more points than Kadri in the first quarter. If he gets bumped, I can adjust.

It will cost me an FA pickup, but that’s not that high of a price in my league to potentially get a decent point boost to start.

Should I drop Kadri and pick up Rattie before the season starts?

Only categories are goals, assists, shots.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Kadri will get #1 PP unit time and rack up the points until Nylander is signed.

All depends on how long you think it will take for the Leafs to sign Nylander.

Reactions: Riddum

The NHL Rant

Mar 7, 2007
Kadri will get #1 PP unit time and rack up the points until Nylander is signed.

All depends on how long you think it will take for the Leafs to sign Nylander.
yes kadri kept all the way

Thanks guys.

I’ll keep Kadri for now. There’s no one else on my forward lineup that I would drop as all will very likely have a more reliable season than Rattie. I could drop Faulk for Rattie, but then Rattie would be on my bench until someone gets injured and by then he may not be on the top line anymore.

I’ll let go of my Rattie FOMO and stick with what I have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad