OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
For f***'s sake. We can't have anything nice.

Wall needs to check himself. He hasn't played in two years and has what's considered to be one of the worst contracts in the NBA. He may think he deserves superstar treatment and he may be butt hurt over the trade rumors but I would think he's going nowhere until he plays and rebuilds his value. Maybe everything can be smoothed over or this is being blown out of proportion but it seems pretty shitty for him to pull this after he'd essentially be AWOL for two years while being a boat anchor on the salary cap. What a mess.
Thank Ernie for that f***ing supermax.

Worst thing he did as a Wizards GM.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Thank Ernie for that f***ing supermax.

Worst thing he did as a Wizards GM.
It sucks. I've always been a huge Wall fan and he loves DC. He's done tremendous things for the community and they were thisclose a few times to being pretty special. Before Wall and Brad there's no way a guy like Paul Pierce would have chosen the Wizards in free agency. Wall played through a lot of pain at a high level for many years and gave this organization everything he had.

But, the guy collected $38M to sit in street clothes last year. Hasn't played since 2018 and while he was gone Brad because a bonafide superstar. He can't expect a multi-billion dollar organization to just sit and wait for two years and not explore ways to make the roster better. Beal's name has been in trade talks ever since Wall got hurt but you don't see him acting like a baby and demanding out. He did the literal opposite; he signed an extension and said he wants to give this organization a chance to win. Maybe there's more behind the scenes and Wall is pissed/embarrassed about the gang signs blowback and the trade rumors pushed him over the edge.

I hope cooler heads prevail and they can all smooth everything over because it would be a shame for everything to end like this, especially if it's f***ing Westbrook who comes in as his replacement. Westbrook is so unlikable on the court.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yes, it's all about screwing you over Ju Ju. What a diva!

Sep 19, 2008
I went to sleep, woke up and it was 7-3 Indiana at the half. That was a little disturbing.

MD football had a few good games but sputtered out. Maybe it was rust.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I went to sleep, woke up and it was 7-3 Indiana at the half. That was a little disturbing.

I assume you hadn’t been paying attention to the season Indiana is having?

They beat Penn St., Michigan, and Michigan St. and played Ohio St. tough at the horseshoe only losing by 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad