Online Series: National Treasure: Edge Of History (Disney+)

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I absolutely loved the movies. This is on my list to watch over the holidays, haven't watched yet though. Curious if people like it so far?

Reactions: Voight

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ok, after the two episodes I can say that the main character and actress are doing a fine job. The others not so much. The puzzle solving is the highlight for me. I can definitely see certain...elements of the internet hating certain parts of this.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Meh, ok so far but the only call back, so far at least, was a Keitel cameo as his old character from the first one...that's it?

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I thought it was...OK. Some of the puzzles/answers were far too outlandish and the acting was terrible.

My son and I were laughing at the one in the beginning when she opened the cube. "Maybe the story is all about a rabbit in a meadow"...boom, it opens. Ha.

Overall, though, not a terrible experience. It kept me watching until the end.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Didn't make it through two episode. Too much pop culture thrown right in your face at every chance and flat out bad acting. It;s like the showrunners said "Lets find an actress that looks like that cool one from Spiderman , but less talented and cheaper"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad