Nassau Coliseum Seating

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Hi, Habs fan coming in peace. I just had a quick question i figure this would be a good place to ask, I was planning on going to the Mar.14th game versus the canadiens. i have never been to nassau so i was wondering if anyone knew if the section 228 is good seating. good site lines ect.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
Hi, Habs fan coming in peace. I just had a quick question i figure this would be a good place to ask, I was planning on going to the Mar.14th game versus the canadiens. i have never been to nassau so i was wondering if anyone knew if the section 228 is good seating. good site lines ect.

You don't need to worry about site lines anywhere in the 200 sections, and only in the 300 sections if you're sitting near the roof.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
99% of the seats are good, there are a few in the corners at the top where there is an overhang that can get in the way.

Being in the 200's section, I think you'll have one of the best seats in the place.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
The only seat that is close to bad in there is right behind the bench. Other than that, every seat is great.

Very true.... only bad seat I've ever had was Row A, sec 102X between the penalty boxes and right behind the time keepers. Best seats in the house are at the corners of the 200's.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
So true that the sight lines are great. Only bad seats I had was for one of the two "upgrades" they gave STHs two years ago .. was right behind the HABs bench in 2nd row with all of their sticks right in front of my face so I couldn't see half the ice. Needless to say I got my seats moved by the second period..

Not sure if there are others where you can't see the ice, but if I recall some of the "obstructed views" in the last two rows of the 300s are only obstructed from being able to see the whole scoreboard but could see the whole ice plus they had TVs up there.. granted it has been a while.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
If I remember correctly, 228 is right behind the net.

If you are in the lower rows, you have to contend with not being able to see the other end of the ice (people usually watch the scoreboard)

Snd if you are in the upper rows, I think you have to contend with the netting which is above the glass. All arenas have this issue, and you do get used to it, but its annoying.

Between the blues in the lower 300's is usually where I hang my hat.

Good luck!

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
So true that the sight lines are great. Only bad seats I had was for one of the two "upgrades" they gave STHs two years ago .. was right behind the HABs bench in 2nd row with all of their sticks right in front of my face so I couldn't see half the ice. Needless to say I got my seats moved by the second period..

Not sure if there are others where you can't see the ice, but if I recall some of the "obstructed views" in the last two rows of the 300s are only obstructed from being able to see the whole scoreboard but could see the whole ice plus they had TVs up there.. granted it has been a while.

The worst seats in the house are right behind the bench/ penalty box. The second worst are the top rows of areas of the 300s, but only the scoreboard is obstructed for the most part. After that, all the pther seats are phenomenal.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
If I remember correctly, 228 is right behind the net.

If you are in the lower rows, you have to contend with not being able to see the other end of the ice (people usually watch the scoreboard)

Snd if you are in the upper rows, I think you have to contend with the netting which is above the glass. All arenas have this issue, and you do get used to it, but its annoying.

Between the blues in the lower 300's is usually where I hang my hat.

Good luck!

228 is in the corner, not directly behind the net.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
The worst seats in the house are right behind the bench/ penalty box. The second worst are the top rows of areas of the 300s, but only the scoreboard is obstructed for the most part. After that, all the pther seats are phenomenal.

My seasons were in 308 in one of the last rows.... you can't see the scoreboard, but it's actually better because there's a TV right in front of you.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
thanks a lot isles fan's i appreciate it. i ended up getting the tickets hope to see some of you guys there. Although i want my canadiens to win i always seem to like the islanders too so it's a win-win.

PS good luck this season i want the isles in the playoffs again

gadiamon72

Jun 13, 2013
Although the Coliseum is a dump, I will miss the seating layout. There isn't a better place in the NHL to sit and watch a game. Great site lines all around. Will be missed.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
Literally every seat is great.

seriously. sucks that we're going to get get screwed with the polar opposite next season, and for the next 24 seasons after that :help:

the 200s seem to be the best, but honestly the 300s facing rink length aren't terrible either, but when u get to the last rows, they supplement with tvs (they were the old crt style televisions when i was last there in 07; hoped they upgraded in that time in between)

VT Isles Fan

Mar 24, 2010
Vermont
thanks a lot isles fan's i appreciate it. i ended up getting the tickets hope to see some of you guys there. Although i want my canadiens to win i always seem to like the islanders too so it's a win-win.

PS good luck this season i want the isles in the playoffs again

Are you going to the Isles-Habs game January 17th at the Bell Centre? I have tickets in the Family Zone. I'll be the lone Isles fan surrounded by a sea of Habs jerseys...lol

Good luck to your boys this season, hope they beat the @*&^ out of the Bruins

hoser14

Oct 23, 2006
Brooklyn

The only bad seats are right behind the beaches and especially the first few rows (120-123) behind Islanders' net.

I sat in the first row 122 during a 0-0 game 20+years ago against the Ranger$ and saw very little action because the row was several feet away from the boards with no elevation.

The rest of the seats have excellent site lines, even in the Bob Uecker Seats!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
There are seats in the corners that are obstructed in the final two rows near the edge of the row. Very few of them, but I found a few last season when I went. I obviously moved down a row or two and was completely fine, but there are obstructed seats upstairs contrary to what many are claiming.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00