Post-Game Talk: Nashville @ Washington | 12/29/21 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Based on this tweet from the other day and the new NHL quarantine period of 5 days, it's possible that everyone on this list is eligible to play.

Edit: maybe not the players whose positive dates were 12/24, since that is considered Day 0.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
No Schultz, Jensen, Cholo or Fever? Who's playing D, AA and Rod Langway? Actually might we see Kempny tonight?

f***it I'm watching Book of Boba Fett anyway. Let me know how the Washington Bears/Stingrays do.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
7 games scheduled(the operative word I suppose) in the next 13 days. Only one b2b and only one scheduled in Canada. Could be a fun(?) ride...that has some serious implications in the season standings, or, maybe not. Hell if I know.
Anyway, NASH is on a 7-game win streak, but that might date back to November for all I know...

Reactions: Neil Racki

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
7 games scheduled(the operative word I suppose) in the next 13 days. Only one b2b and only one scheduled in Canada. Could be a fun(?) ride...that has some serious implications in the season standings, or, maybe not. Hell if I know.
Anyway, NASH is on a 7-game win streak, but that might date back to November for all I know...
That one ain't happening.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
getting withdrawals, just jab this game straight into my vein

it'll be interesting if the new Covid protocols are retroactive and allow all the 5-10 day players to play (assuming they all test negative/have no symptoms/get Dr. clearance)

Could make for interesting lineup decisions, kind of assuming Kempny/Alexeyev/Leason all get a sweater tonight even if the recent Covid players do get cleared

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
wilson-big-punch1.gif

wilson-big-punch2.gif

Reactions: kicksavedave

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
All members of PP1 unit are in for tonight. Time to see what Forsythe can do now. No excuses now, he has all the personnel in place and the PP needs to start clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad