Nashville road trip?

BringBackTheV

Dec 2, 2017
Is anyone planning a trip to see the games in Nashville? Has anyone been there before? Loking for suggestions on where to stay that isn't downtown. All drinking and eating ideas will also be very welcome.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Is anyone planning a trip to see the games in Nashville? Has anyone been there before? Loking for suggestions on where to stay that isn't downtown. All drinking and eating ideas will also be very welcome.
In the past the Preds have been very protective of selling tickets out of their fan base area when it comes to playoffs. You'll be likely having to buy on the re-sell market.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Im waiting for the teams to formally align before trying to find and book tickets. Tickets are tricky to find.

Westjet just added a direct flight from Wpg to Nashville so thats nice. We have a corporate rate at all Four Seasons so I have been looking at a river view room. Works out to around 500 CDN a night.

Hopefully things come together tonight. If Nsh doesn't work our I am hoping to fly in to Van next week. To many moving parts right now.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I mean there's still a very real chance we play LA R1 so I would not book anything that isn't fully refundable.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Been wanting to check out Nashville for maybe a 2-3 day visit. A playoff series would probably seal a quick booking for me.

It's cheap from here on the east coast and the flight is just 2+ hours.

Reactions: Nick Lang

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I don't know from experience or anything but I know a lot of the media guys talk about Nashville being a difficult trip, no direct flights etc.

BringBackTheV

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know from experience or anything but I know a lot of the media guys talk about Nashville being a difficult trip, no direct flights etc.
It's one stop for several airlines, Seattle/Dallas/Denver. With Avion point is less than $200 rt. I thought our media guys were whiny before I saw your post, thanks for confirming.

I mean there's still a very real chance we play LA R1 so I would not book anything that isn't fully refundable.
Yesterday I'm concerned about not winning the Pacific, now I am concerned we might win the conference. Hopefully Dallas wins tomorrow and we can just cruise through Winnipeg and get this started.

Reactions: Nucker101

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The main thing is...it's not even fully locked in yet.

But also, even if it is...why on earth would you not want to stay downtown? That's where the rink is. That's where the other action is. Not necessarily on Broadway but not far off there.

But also, if you do go...definitely smuggle a big ass Salmon down there and throw it on the ice before the game with their Catfish. Aquarium battle style.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
The main thing is...it's not even fully locked in yet.

But also, even if it is...why on earth would you not want to stay downtown? That's where the rink is. That's where the other action is. Not necessarily on Broadway but not far off there.

But also, if you do go...definitely smuggle a big ass Salmon down there and throw it on the ice before the game with their Catfish. Aquarium battle style
Love this.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
i was thinking of making the trip to vegas or nashville depending on dates but i have seeing lebron on my bucket list so odds are i end up doing one of those instead

Reactions: Nucker101

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Still trying to wrap my head around the playoff picture if Vancouver somehow overhauls Dallas for top spot in the Western Conference.

Assuming the first round opponent would shift from Nashville to either Vegas or L.A.?

Caboose

Jan 16, 2019
I went to Nashville with my dad for the 2011 Kesler series and it was the best hockey experience of my life. Nashville fans are amazing and that broadway street the stadium is on was a giant bar hopping live music party with Nashville and Canuck fans uniting and enjoying life. Try to stay as close to there as possible.

If anyone has any interest in going I strongly recommend it! If I didn't have 3 kids under 6 I would 100% make the trip.

P.S bumping into a drunk Sekeres at 3 AM outside Tootsies bar in Nashville was scarring. I have a picture with him trying to hold my hand which he thought was a girls that he was trying to wrap his arm around...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad