GDT: Nashville Predators @ Washington Capitals - 12/7/13 7PM - Wagon returns.

Blue Dot

F0rsbergFan21
Oct 15, 2006
huge Grubauer fan, any chance he plays tomorrow or is Holtby locked in?

congrats on the win!

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Yep.. He played "great" tonight.. For a 3rd liner.. Which won't fly in a trade for his $$..

I thought he was fine in the top spot early too. I just think he's insanely snakebitten right now, but he's gonna help top lines out quite a bit right now.

huge Grubauer fan, any chance he plays tomorrow or is Holtby locked in?

congrats on the win!

Holts should sit imo, but I doubt he does. Not sure they trust Grubs yet and Nuevy ain't ready for it apparently.

Blue Dot

F0rsbergFan21
Oct 15, 2006
I thought he was fine in the top spot early too. I just think he's insanely snakebitten right now, but he's gonna help top lines out quite a bit right now.

Holts should sit imo, but I doubt he does. Not sure they trust Grubs yet and Nuevy ain't ready for it apparently.

Cheers :)

lived in DC for 5 years, spent a month back down there in October and got to see COL play. two fav teams is always fun.

good luck tomorrow!

alexthekidd

Nov 18, 2008
London
I guess my biggest issue is where do you play him? I really think a F16 - Grabs - Wilson line would do great, but his best spot right now would be a 3rd line role imo. However there's no way you break up Chimera and Ward and he's not gonna be on a top line with Backstrom.

He just really doesn't fit right now, even if he's deserving of more time. It really bugs me.

If Laich could regain any semblance of form I would really hope Oates would try him at 3C seeing as we're going to be stuck with him one way or another.

I'd like to see them try:

90-19-8
10-84-16 (20)
25-21-42
24-46-43

I wonder what the long term plan for the season with the defense is, surely this merry go round of blueliners can't continue ad infinitum.

Mickstix

Nov 30, 2010
Central Florida
Johannson looks like a weak version of Erat lately.. Have we ever tried Erat on the top line with Nick and Ovi? Im sure he could do better than Mojo has, with a little time to get the timing down..

I claimed Erat played great for a 3rd liner last night, but if were going to let Mojo play on top, we should extend him the same chance, imo.. If he clicks it may help his chances of being moved. (or settle him in as a top liner here) Put him on the LW and let Mojo center the 3rd line and maybe learn what it's like to have to hustle and grind a bit..

I know he (Mojo) can do it, cause the first 10 minutes of most games he looks 100% better then the last 50.. He usually comes out and uses his body, makes a hit or two, then disappears into oblivion unless he gets a helper on the PP..

SteelFish87*

whats up with Neuvrith? is he still hurt?

who starts today?

Burakovsky95*

Johannson looks like a weak version of Erat lately.. Have we ever tried Erat on the top line with Nick and Ovi? Im sure he could do better than Mojo has, with a little time to get the timing down..

I claimed Erat played great for a 3rd liner last night, but if were going to let Mojo play on top, we should extend him the same chance, imo.. If he clicks it may help his chances of being moved. (or settle him in as a top liner here) Put him on the LW and let Mojo center the 3rd line and maybe learn what it's like to have to hustle and grind a bit..

I know he (Mojo) can do it, cause the first 10 minutes of most games he looks 100% better then the last 50.. He usually comes out and uses his body, makes a hit or two, then disappears into oblivion unless he gets a helper on the PP..

Yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad