GDT: Nashville Predators @ Phoenix Coyotes

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Just win.

We are currently on pace for 48 points in 48 games; ~56 is the likely playoff threshold based on historical thresholds and from banter by pundits on Twitter. We're not in terrible shape, but we need a ROW badly. We really need one here and hopefully another point at least against the Kings after two days off. Our next six after the Kings are brutal:

@SJ
@STL
LA
MIN
CHI
SJ

SJ and CHI are the hottest teams in the NHL right now. We typically play well against CHI, but I am expecting like 5 points in those six games. I miss playing the Eastern Conference...

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Just win.

We are currently on pace for 48 points in 48 games; ~56 is the likely playoff threshold based on historical thresholds and from banter by pundits on Twitter. We're not in terrible shape, but we need a ROW badly. We really need one here and hopefully another point at least against the Kings after two days off. Our next six after the Kings are brutal:

@SJ
@STL
LA
MIN
CHI
SJ

SJ and CHI are the hottest teams in the NHL right now. We typically play well against CHI, but I am expecting like 5 points in those six games. I miss playing the Eastern Conference...

We are kind of on murder's row right now. We've had to face some really hard teams and things don't get any better from here.

What we really need is for Pekka to steal a game and get some confidence going. I think the offense will work itself but it starts in the crease.

Not having Hornqvist is going to hurt this team unless one of our young guys (smith, hals, borque, wilson) really step up.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
Welcome to the West....unless you are playing Calgary, and to some extent Columbus, every game is tough. 15 wins or 30 points at home and 24 road points ( a point per game) should get us in. A win tonight would mean we just need a point somewhere in SJ, LA, and STL and come away with a good trip.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
We are kind of on murder's row right now. We've had to face some really hard teams and things don't get any better from here.

What we really need is for Pekka to steal a game and get some confidence going. I think the offense will work itself but it starts in the crease.

Not having Hornqvist is going to hurt this team unless one of our young guys (smith, hals, borque, wilson) really step up.

Pekka has a 2.36 GAA and .912 SV% pretty darn good but not spectacular, but he's never been a guy with a lot of shutouts, he's been good enough to win any of his 4 starts. It's the offense scoring just 1.6 GPG that has been completely non-existent.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The players explode into a offensive fight like a prisoner expending his sexual frustration on his poor, poor, wife.

15-14 Preds, Smith and Rinne end up crying

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The players explode into a offensive fight like a prisoner expending his sexual frustration on his poor, poor, wife.

15-14 Preds, Smith and Rinne end up crying

lol

The Yotes can be taken advantage of and we could score some goals. Question is will we.:help:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Chad Johnson starting in goal for PHX. Think this works out well for us; Smith has had a rough start to the season, but if he played anywhere near how he did in the playoffs last year, it would be a close one.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Chad Johnson starting in goal for PHX. Think this works out well for us; Smith has had a rough start to the season, but if he played anywhere near how he did in the playoffs last year, it would be a close one.

Huh? Smith has only played 1 game, and has been sidelined by injury since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad