GDT: Nashville Predators (5-3-4 14 PTS) vs San Jose Sharks (7-3-2 16 PTS) | 2-12-13 | 7:00

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

Fh9ZMxk.png

aoTUx6O.png

gbzaWFf.png

rjRGJ3j.png

MW5dEDt.png

1tm8T9Z.png

dTwloIx.png

BStcKB4.png

xCvIECV.png

Last edited:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Sharks on a five guy losing skid, the most recent of which was a blowout by CBJ? Not sure if I'm looking forward to this one. Preds 3-2 OT with a late third period equalizer and a surprising Craig Smith GWG in OT.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
All I know is I hope it's not another no offense boring game from the Predators. I'm taking my son to this one and him loving to go would sure help my case for season tickets.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
damn you 7 defensemen for messing with my formatting!!! Blum is not playing 4th line forward, so no smart ass comments!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Clune hasn't been bad the last few, but I prefer Halischuk in the lineup. Better defensively, grade A forecheck, and occasionally scores some big ones.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Goals by Upshall's hair, Lambert's hair, Weber's beard, and Trotz's neck.

and the next thing you know you see a bigfoot riding a unicorn for Frosties!

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
All I know is I hope it's not another no offense boring game from the Predators. I'm taking my son to this one and him loving to go would sure help my case for season tickets.

Same here, taking my boy too.

Oh, and something about Blum on the 4th line. :sarcasm:

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
damn you 7 defensemen for messing with my formatting!!! Blum is not playing 4th line forward, so no smart ass comments!

Just want to point out you have Blum listed as a 4th line forward.

He plays defense.

blum isnt a 4th line forward...

Same here, taking my boy too.

Oh, and something about Blum on the 4th line. :sarcasm:

Did Blum get switched to forward while I wasn't looking?

:)

Wait...why is Blum listed as a forward?

Obligatory "Blum is a defenseman, not a forward" post.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
i'd rather have Ellis as a forward than Blum, BUT there is rumblings that Gill is going to sit on the twitter-verse, so you COULD dump Gill and put Blum in his place, also Halischuk is off the bench.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I’m trying to figure out if the Sharks getting embarrassed in Columbus last night is a good or bad thing for us. It could go two ways, I think- it either wakes them up from their slump and they come out fired up, or we get ahead early and they continue their swoon.

Either way, with them playing last night, there should be no “tired†excuses tonight- if anyone should be tired, it should be them.

I wonder if the sellout streak is in jeopardy tonight?? 17 in a row and counting, would hate to see it end, but I haven’t seen any of the usual “less than 1,000 tickets left†tweets.

I guess a Tuesday night game when we have 4 home games in a 7 day span may be tough to sellout- hopefully it does, though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad