Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
That is crazy expensive. There are STHs dumping their seats for a fraction of that.

For a Saturday game? I sure haven't had trouble selling my tickets when I need to. Granted I'm not taking a $100 ticket and posting it for $300.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Yeah, check out nashvillepredators.com/ticketexchange

I got a single for tonight in 314 for $30
Those amounts I listed were for January 19, which is a Saturday, not for tonight. Tonight's game was listed as $89 for STH in same area, which is only a little higher than our cost.

Melissa J

Dec 12, 2018
This may be a long shot - but is anyone looking to offload tickets for the red wings game on Feb 12. Looking to buy for a Christmas gift - lower bowl, behind goal within 5-6 rows. Either goal.

Ben Jeffcoat

Dec 13, 2018
Greetings all! First time poster here from Mississippi. Looking to bring my wife and kids (12 and 9) to our first ever hockey game. We'll be coming into town Thursday Dec 27 and leaving Dec 31. Ticketmaster prices were pretty steep so I figured I'd check with one of the fan message boards. If anyone has 4 tix for either the Thursday night game vs the Stars or the Saturday night game vs the Rangers I'd love to buy them. Can do venmo, square cash app, etc. Thanks!!

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I have two tickets for tonight's Preds game for sale. Section 316 (shoot twice) row A. Great seats.

Looking for $50 per ticket. Direct message if interested.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Maybe because folks are home for the holidays? Not sure why prices have skyrocketed recently. Certainly made my Christmas shopping more expensive.

I'm out of town and sold my tickets for tonight a couple of months ago. Shocked by how much I got for them.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
this was a game I had penciled in for a visit, but tickets were a bit pricey about the time LCP mentions. Given the way they have been playing I don't think I'd even drive to town if I was given a ticket.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah I'm in Nashville for the first time, I think I have an arrangement for tickets for the game tomorrow, and the prices are shockingly high. My football tickets are much better and far cheaper (admittedly I got them before the game became a de facto playoff game) to my surprise.

Looks like there is a lot of Predators fandom and support in Nashville. Good to see. I'd heard that the city is (to a degree that surprises most, honestly) really into the team and that seems true. Looking forward to the game provided that my tickets come through.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Welcome to Nashville, @JackSlater!

Paul McCann announced the 129th consecutive sell out last night and that the night's capacity was 17,600 and something. I was shocked. It's full every game, but not 100% butts in seats. I figured there had been a couple of games where they hadn't sold out.

I am still surprised when I see multiple people in a store wearing Preds gear or 3 or 4 cars in the parking lot with logos or license plates. I can remember the days when it was usually just me!

Reactions: hockey diva

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad