Pre-Game Talk: Nashvile @ SENS, Mon 7pm

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Most boring game of the season imo, including pre-season.
Not watching the All-Star stuff for the first time in many years. I already hate the Leafs but it is cruel and unusual punishment to expect me to endure a "celebration of the 67 Leafs". Bad enough listening the TO media drone on about the glory years. Can't tell you how many of them have spouted "we should not have to have representation from all teams"... Translation - we should have more or even better, only Leafs! It is destined to be the most obnoxious celebration of blue ever, worse that the crap we normally have to suffer through. Out...

Edit... Assuming we were talking about the ASG being the most boring game of the season, not tonight's game. No matter, at least I got my Leafs love point off my chest! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Sorry, 5-2 was my prediction for tonight's game, Sens win.
Ah, I see. No issue.. This is about as good a chance of any lately given they have mostly been facing powerhouse teams of late. Did well really, until the Rangers beating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Norris4Norris

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Not watching the All-Star stuff for the first time in many years. I already hate the Leafs but it is cruel and unusual punishment to expect me to endure a "celebration of the 67 Leafs". Bad enough listening the TO media drone on about the glory years. Can't tell you how many of them have spouted "we should not have to have representation from all teams"... Translation - we should have more or even better, only Leafs! It is destined to be the most obnoxious celebration of blue ever, worse that the crap we normally have to suffer through. Out...

Edit... Oops, sorry, I thought you were referring to the ASG. Glad I got that off my chest though! lol
Haha, oh but I was referring to the ASG!!! They're a complete joke in all sports imo. But ya, this year would be a little extra annoying.

Reactions: WallyD

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Obviously korpisalo sucks. But I don’t like changing the goalie after every bad game. I think putting korpi back in would maybe give him some confidence. I dono

Reactions: Crosside

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Obviously korpisalo sucks. But I don’t like changing the goalie after every bad game. I think putting korpi back in would maybe give him some confidence. I dono
Should have left him in. Get it out of his system in in one game.

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
When was the last time Sogaard only let in 2

5-2 if we keep the other team to 4 shots
A broken clock is right twice a day and I think Sogaard is due. The team in front of him will most likely be on their game so maybe they lock it down and give low percentage shots from the outside.

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
In what way? I didn't find his game changed much.
Producing less obviously but I think he’s spending less time with the puck, not getting many chances, not winning as many puck battles etc. No idea if the stats support this but he was noticeably everywhere before and not having much impact either way of late. I don’t think he’s been bad, just quiet.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

Edit... Assuming we were talking about the ASG being the most boring game of the season, not tonight's game. No matter, at least I got my Leafs love point off my chest! lol

..unless a certain team is in a down cycle, then it would be each team has to have at least 1 representative.

Reactions: WallyD

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
It's like they need to hit rock bottom once every 4 or 5 games. I think they like it. Wierdo freaks. Sickening, make me puke.
Or they are joking with us
Theres no way that group of players are as soft and bad as they show
Someday they will have to show some pride

Oh wait…

Reactions: Loach

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I guess its a long dead SenaPred alliance. Sens gotta get their mojo back and find a way to win this one. Focus and attention to detail could help

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
..unless a certain team is in a down cycle, then it would be each team has to have at least 1 representative.
Agreed. Every team should be represented, for the good of the league. Shocking as it may be to Leafs fans and the Leaf-loving media, it is not just about giving favoured teams more coverage. Of course, they (media) will still manage to assess every damned thing from a Leafs perspective. They always go out of their way to interviewing ex-Leafs, for example, when talking to other teams.

My plans shall find me in Jamaica tomorrow sunning my arse on a beach. Vacay should probably be considered a mercy break for my wife during hockey season, not that she isn't expert in ignoring my game-time antics! lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad