Name the Mack Line

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
:laugh: @ Mackstreet Boys, Rantanen and the Busts, and the Librarian Line.

I'm just loving having one of the beat top lines in all of hockey. Even if this isn't sustainable without secondary scoring, it's fun as hell to watch MacK every time he touches the puck.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
The MacCannon line

As much as I love and respect Landy this is MacKinnon's line.

So much fun with his breakthrough, one thing I love with him is his strength, he looks physically strong on the ice being able to go straight to the goal, cutting through defense. Combining this strength with his technique makes him hard to stop. I have always been weak for complete allround players being able to do it all combined with physical strength and toughness.

Was a bit shocked watching him live in Sweden when I noticed he is more of a strong power forward type than Landeskog. Landeskog was looking weaker physically and much more careful in comparison while Nathan was going for it. Since then Landeskog has turned it around though, looking more like his good old self again. I still want Landy to add some more muscles though, I know his values are increadible, great endurance etc but I want him to add some pure strength. Perhaps he could do some more classical old school weight lifting off season. I am pretty sure his current off season coach is more of a "modern" type of guy focusing a lot on endurance and being flexible, core strength etc.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The Tin Man line. Because at the end it's gonna have a Hart.
Something around the Wizard of Oz might actually be creative. We all thought Mack didn't have a brain. Landeskog is a lion and Rintinin is the Tin Man. Although Rantanen skates like the scarecrow walks so maybe that's him too.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
GNR! GNR!

Gabe
Nate
Rants

tenor.gif

Kale Makar

Lets go Aves?
Apr 17, 2013
Denver, CO
The MacCannon line

As much as I love and respect Landy this is MacKinnon's line.

So much fun with his breakthrough, one thing I love with him is his strength, he looks physically strong on the ice being able to go straight to the goal, cutting through defense. Combining this strength with his technique makes him hard to stop. I have always been weak for complete allround players being able to do it all combined with physical strength and toughness.

Was a bit shocked watching him live in Sweden when I noticed he is more of a strong power forward type than Landeskog. Landeskog was looking weaker physically and much more careful in comparison while Nathan was going for it. Since then Landeskog has turned it around though, looking more like his good old self again. I still want Landy to add some more muscles though, I know his values are increadible, great endurance etc but I want him to add some pure strength. Perhaps he could do some more classical old school weight lifting off season. I am pretty sure his current off season coach is more of a "modern" type of guy focusing a lot on endurance and being flexible, core strength etc.

I wonder if the combination of him being captain (being a good role model) and his suspensions (not wanting to get suspended again, ie being a good role model) has made him sit back a bit?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00