Name the Huberdeau - Shore - Mueller line

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Jinx thread?

All jinx's went out the window last season when we broke the curse.

Since I am an expert in this thing

(cough
thumb_1206383001446_381180.jpeg
cough) :laugh:

I really like the :shakehead (SMH) Line. I think someone mentioned it earlier too. A 3D image of the :shakehead image would look really cool if it were ever on a t-shirt.

CoolburnIsGone

This may sound funny but I just came up with this quickly...The Horse Line:

It has a Stallion (Huberdeau), a Colt (Shore) and a "Mule" (Mueller)

Horses are known for their speed, endurance, balance, strength, and ability to perform heavy work. Also if you re-arrange the letters in Shore's last name, you get "horse" :D

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
As long as Mueller's hair stays long..

The Head and Shoulders line

Head - Hubereau's hockey sense

Shoulders - Shore's strength? er muscle .. ability to clear space..

Head and Shoulders for Mueller's hair!

derr..

Eh, that's all I got..

manifestodestiny

Jan 8, 2010
I am partial to the "Shore Line;" however, there is no need for a name. They're just so fun to watch.

In fact, I was able to watch my first game of the season yesterday and they impressed me so much. I kind of regret not heading down to the arena for the game, but Flyers fans intimidate me.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Hey just poking my head in to give Huberdeau some love. My god this kid looks comfortable in the NHL. Distributes the puck right when players need it and the hands are much better than I thought they would be at this level. I don't watch alot of Florida games but I might start catching the odd game or two just because of this kid. Hope you guys get some steady goaltending and make a push for the playoffs.

Cheers
(Preds/Leafs fan)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad