Name All the Players in the HHOF

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
This was pretty cool. When it comes to things like these I choke alot haha. I couldnt even remember recent ones like Ron Francis and Scott Stevens or big names like Red Kelly, Potvin, Bossy.. Funny thing is I was even thinking through the dynastys and yet I manage to miss those :laugh:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Finally tried it. Got 188.

**********Don't read the rest of my post if you haven't taken the test honestly and don't want it ruined **********

recent inductees missed: Murphy, Lafontaine, Hawerchuk, Gartner, Mullen, Stastny, Goulet

pre-NHL players missed: Bain, Baker, McGee, Drinkwater, Grant, Boon, Moran, Walker, Crawford, Gilmour, Hyland, McGimsie, Noble, Pitre, Ruttan, Walsh, Westwick, Marshall, Roberts.

obvious dynasty players missed: Blake, Bouchard, Reardon, Lemaire, Cheevers, Barber.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Finally tried it. Got 188.

**********Don't read the rest of my post if you haven't taken the test honestly and don't want it ruined **********

recent inductees missed: Murphy, Lafontaine, Hawerchuk, Gartner, Mullen, Stastny, Goulet

pre-NHL players missed: Bain, Baker, McGee, Drinkwater, Grant, Boon, Moran, Walker, Crawford, Gilmour, Hyland, McGimsie, Noble, Pitre, Ruttan, Walsh, Westwick, Marshall, Roberts.

obvious dynasty players missed: Blake, Bouchard, Reardon, Lemaire, Cheevers, Barber.

Next time I'll try, I'll do it this way : Goalies, D's, Forward.

This said... the best player you missed is (IMO) Stastny, so that's pretty respectable.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The 1st overall test is somewhat easier.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/nhldraftpicks.php

Got'em all, but had a very, very hard time figuring out the guy who's in with the WRONG team. I actually knew the team was wrong (no spoiler, it's THAT obvious) but I couldn't remember which player was picked when.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad