Name a player who played any time from 1985-1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate You All*

That's it. That's all there is to it. This thread should bring back memories of sifting through hockey cards as a little kid for me.

(Also, last night I couldn't sleep. While I was laying in bed, I was trying to think of 12 players who played for the Jets, Nordiques, North Stars, and Whalers.)

Mike McPhee

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Gilles Meloche. Once got a standing O in Montreal even though he lost. Tremendous goalie.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Staze19 said:
Michael Pivonka
Michal !

I was just going to post that! I hadn't thought of him in years but Bondra is tearing up one of my sim leagues on a line with Sakic. It reminded me of what magic Pivonka-Bondra provided. So, when I saw this thread title I knew who I wanted to post....him!

revolverjgw

Oct 6, 2003
Nova Scotia
Martin Simard, Sergei Priakin, Denis Tsygurov... some random names from cards I remember but they didn't do much in the NHL (except Sergei was the first Russian to cross something or other yaddayaddayadda)... Phil Bourque, whom for years I thought was Ray Bourque's brother, hehe...

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
A lot of good ones being mentioned..

Remember Gilbert Dionne and Stephan Lebeau? They had a couple good seasons and then fell off the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad