Confirmed with Link: Nakladal's Contract Terminated

May 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
refusal to report to the AHL is one i can think of which does make to much sense considering he spent most of his NA career with the minor league teams. Maybe it was mutual agreement so he can go play for another team

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
refusal to report to the AHL is one i can think of which does make to much sense considering he spent most of his NA career with the minor league teams. Maybe it was mutual agreement so he can go play for another team

I'd guess it is mutual so he can go sign overseas. I remember when they signed him he said that he wanted to be stationary.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
It's likely a mutual contract termination, same as Gerbe with the Rangers. I'm sure he can make more than his after-tax salary here (300K-ish) in the KHL.

I'd guess it is mutual so he can go sign overseas. I remember when they signed him he said that he wanted to be stationary.

You guys are all probably spot on - he's played in the KHL, Czech Extraliga, and SM-Liiga before - wouldn't be surprised if he wound up in one of those leagues. Now that Prague Lev is gone maybe Slovan Bratislava to be close(ish) to home?

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
You guys are all probably spot on - he's played in the KHL, Czech Extraliga, and SM-Liiga before - wouldn't be surprised if he wound up in one of those leagues. Now that Prague Lev is gone maybe Slovan Bratislava to be close(ish) to home?

Most likely KHL since he'll likely be making more than the 300k he would've gotten in the minors here.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Well I never really saw him enough to know what we had. Dahlbeck has looked solid though and he has likely taken the open spot. Nakladal had held out for a one way because he didn't want the AHL. I'm sure it's a mutual thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad