Myths about your teams organization:

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

In three of the four drafts we lost a ton of players though. Hell in the 2002 draft alone we have only 3 players coming out of that...maybe 4 if we sign Erickson, and one is already playing in the NHL. In 2000 we had 3 playing for us (Reitz, Schultz, Gaborik), Sekeras left along with a couple others.

Four years, almost five is a good bench mark to actually figure out where your team is going and what we should do about it. Last year the Wild should've stocked up on more draft picks but instead we went to the WCF.

And we need freaking scorers, our blueline is good for the moment and our goaltending situation is fine.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
In three of the four drafts we lost a ton of players though. Hell in the 2002 draft alone we have only 3 players coming out of that...maybe 4 if we sign Erickson, and one is already playing in the NHL. In 2000 we had 3 playing for us (Reitz, Schultz, Gaborik), Sekeras left along with a couple others.

Four years, almost five is a good bench mark to actually figure out where your team is going and what we should do about it. Last year the Wild should've stocked up on more draft picks but instead we went to the WCF.

And we need freaking scorers, our blueline is good for the moment and our goaltending situation is fine.

You don't draft based on where your team is "at the moment". You draft based on where they will be 4-5 years from now. Bouchard will only get better, gaborik will rebound and Koivu is coming over soon. Plus you have some up side in other guys in the system like Wallin and Courchaine. After Schultz, there isn't much that you can bank on being a top four caliber defenseman and still under 30 in the Wild organization four years from now. Maybe Mitchell.

And four years isn't a good bench mark. Fact is you can't even count the 2003 draft yet since you don't know what will come of any of those guys yet besides Burns (maybe). So you are really basing it on three drafts. Any team can be off the mark for three years in one or two areas but then rebound.

And why should the Wild have stocked up on more draft picks last year? They made the WCF like you said and if they would have stocked up on picks, they would have done so by dealing away the very players that got them to the WCF. I'm sure most fans will take a deep playoff run over an extra 3rd or 4th round pick.

thestonedkoala

Because last year was an extremely deep draft...look at Nashville and how good they came out of the draft along with some other teams. In fact Minnesota traded off one of their draft picks to move up.

The Wild are extremely weird. They draft their first rounder for the moment but the rest for the future. All but Koivu made the jump (and unfortunately in some cases) to the NHL immediately. The Wild uses their first rounder almost every year.

In the system, we have Bolduc and Misharin who get overlooked. I heard a lot of good things about Misharin and Bolduc put together a good season. Maybe not top 4 and maybe not top 6 but I wouldn't count on them not being big surprises. Along with Burns, if he stays at defense and I believe that's what they are playing to see at camp.

The Wild have a philosophy. You can teach defense but you can't teach scoring. That's what they will always pick up a forward in the first round when Lemaire and Riser are there. They rather grab guys like Henry, Zyuzin, or trade for one like Mitchell then pick one up in the draft.

jerseydevil

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
NJ Devils....

The biggest myth : The Devils didn't sellout in the Stanley Cup finals..The story was even retracted in the Ottawa Sun and tsn.ca for printing it..

2nd biggest myth : Marty slept with his wife's sister....It was his brother in law's ex (or soon to be ) ex wife.

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
Because last year was an extremely deep draft...look at Nashville and how good they came out of the draft along with some other teams. In fact Minnesota traded off one of their draft picks to move up.

The Wild are extremely weird. They draft their first rounder for the moment but the rest for the future. All but Koivu made the jump (and unfortunately in some cases) to the NHL immediately. The Wild uses their first rounder almost every year.

In the system, we have Bolduc and Misharin who get overlooked. I heard a lot of good things about Misharin and Bolduc put together a good season. Maybe not top 4 and maybe not top 6 but I wouldn't count on them not being big surprises. Along with Burns, if he stays at defense and I believe that's what they are playing to see at camp.

The Wild have a philosophy. You can teach defense but you can't teach scoring. That's what they will always pick up a forward in the first round when Lemaire and Riser are there. They rather grab guys like Henry, Zyuzin, or trade for one like Mitchell then pick one up in the draft.

They will not ALWAYS pick a forward in the first round. Sorry, but that's silly. Four times in a row means nothing really. You look back in history I'm sure you could find plenty of times where a team picked a forward four straight times. It doesn't ALWAYS happen.

As for the Wild drafting for the now with their firsts always, once again that's wrong. Gaborik had basically no competition in camp to make the jump, Bouchard was viewed to be better off in the NHL then spend another year in junior where he had nothing left to prove, and Burns was just physically ready to make the jump. If the Wild wanted to use a first for "now", I'm sure they'd rather trade it for a proven player then draft a kid like Burns who played all of 36 games this year in a mostly 3rd/4th line role. They knew when they drafted him that even if he made the jump this year, his impact would be far less then what a 1st could fetch via trade.

And yes, the Wild can get guys like Mitchell, Zyuzin, Henry, etc. all they want. But, unless you expect 2/3rds of your D to come via the waiver wire always, then this won't continue. And none of those guys are a number one blueliner. The Wild could use a serious two way threat from the point or a physical top two blueliner. The Wild won't get a Matthias Ohlund type via waivers or trade (unless they move Gaborik, which won't happen anytime soon). I'll stick by my prediction. A blueliner in round 1, unless a key goalie slips to their pick.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
db23 said:
Myth - the Habs have the best group of prospects in the league.

Fact - they traded away their top prospect Josef Balej and their "top two" current prospects are very iffy at this point. Andrei Kastitsyn has shown nothing to indicate that he will be an NHL player and Alexander Perezhogin has a large cloud hanging over his head as a result of his AHL suspension. Marcel Hossa will be 23 years old when the season starts and he is spinning his wheels.The only viable prospects at the moment are Chris Higgins and Ron Hainsey with the possibility of one or both of Olivier Michaud and Yann Danis coming through. Corey Locke could be another if they sign him.

Andre Savard traded away or wasted a lot of picks that Rejean Houle had stockpiled and Bob Gainey has traded away a couple of more from this summer's draft already. There is cause for concern if the scouting staff doesn't perform better this time round.

Myth-db23 is the Montreal Canadiens worldwide scout as he's seen all of the Habs prospects in action and is able to state, with confidence, that Andrei Kastsitsyn is a bust and that Alexander Perezhogin will not play in the NHL next season.

Fact-Montreal Canadiens do in deed have one of the deepest, if not deepest, pool of prospects, Andrei Kastsityn and Alexander Perezhogin are two talented prospects who both have an edge to their games to go along with their skill, Marcel Hossa and Ron Hainsey are 2 players that have taken longer than expected to develop but both have shown good signs both at the NHL and AHL level, both should secure a permanent spot with the Habs next year....Chris Higgins and Tomas Plekanec are two young spunky centers who play a solid all-around game, Higgins just finished a very successful rookie season in the AHL and Plekanec has put up back to back solid seasons in the AHL and if it weren't for bad contracts in Montreal this season, probably would of seen more games, he has nothing left to prove at the AHL level...Yann Danis was recently signed after putting up Ken Dryden like numbers in college and immideatly became our #1 goaltending prospect ahead of Michaud and Puruula...back to back CHL scoring champ Corey Locke should head to the AHL next year and we'll be better suited to say what kind of carreer he'll have once he plays vs. bigger, better competition, he should be joined by recently signed 02 draftee Mikael Lambert and Corey Urquhart, two players coming off very successful seasons in the Q...Maxim Lapierre, an agressive center came off a career year in the NHL where he played in all situations and should have an even better season next year as he'll be the focal point of the offense...Konstantin Korneev a smallish offensive d-man was named to the Russian Senior National Team, a great feat for a player who's 19yrs old and who captained his WJ team in this past years tournament...

fact- There's a few more players i'm high on that I could also add in here (Milroy, O'byrne) that could make other NHL teams top 10 prospects, but I think i've made my point, right db23?

I'm not trying to say that the Habs have the best prospects in the NHL, as it's something we won't be able to prove until 4 5 years from now, at least from the current class of draftees the Habs have...but to say that they're not among the deepest in the NHL is dumb...i'm spent

thestonedkoala

No they ALWAYS pick a forward in the first round but for the time being with Riser and Lemaire heading the camp, they are specifically targeting forwards for the time being. I don't know how long but the quote still stands that they are looking for naturally gifted scorers because defense can be taught. If Thelen is there this year, I have no bloody idea what the hell they are going to do but more often then not they are looking for scorers. We have one of the worst total goals for a team but one of the best total goals allowed errr something like that. Our defense is always going to be stronger then our offense until Lemaire leaves.

Burns was a PR move when they couldn't get Gaborik and Dupuis to sign. He should've been returned to the WHL as soon as possible or wherever he played. He was strong but he wasn't mature enough as a hockey player.

The Wild have really changed a lot of their defensemen around though. If you didn't notice, Burns turned into a serios two-way threat from the blueline at the end of the year. He didn't score any points but he unloaded a good numbers of shots, and ate up a ton of minutes on the blueline as a defenseman. He was also probably one of the more physical defensemen for the Wild this year.

We don't need a goaltender for the time being in the first round. I rather get a guy in the 2nd or third and see how he pans out. Harding came out fo the 2nd and he should be a decent goaltender. We do need a goaltender to push Harding but we got Roloson/Fernandez/Holmqvist and they held down the fort.

BTW how did this get on the Wild?

What are the Kings myths and facts?

And KingsJohn, you always will be one of my favorite Kings posters...

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
db23 said:
Myth - the Habs have the best group of prospects in the league.

Fact - they traded away their top prospect Josef Balej and their "top two" current prospects are very iffy at this point. Andrei Kastitsyn has shown nothing to indicate that he will be an NHL player and Alexander Perezhogin has a large cloud hanging over his head as a result of his AHL suspension. Marcel Hossa will be 23 years old when the season starts and he is spinning his wheels.The only viable prospects at the moment are Chris Higgins and Ron Hainsey with the possibility of one or both of Olivier Michaud and Yann Danis coming through. Corey Locke could be another if they sign him.

Andre Savard traded away or wasted a lot of picks that Rejean Houle had stockpiled and Bob Gainey has traded away a couple of more from this summer's draft already. There is cause for concern if the scouting staff doesn't perform better this time round.

and BTW, Josef Balej was behind the following prospects in Montreal system...

Kastsitsyn
Perezhogin
Higgins
Hossa-he's somewhat proven at the NHL level
Plekanec

I'm not trying to say that Balej is not going to be an excellent player, as I was a big fan of his, but he wasn't ahead of the prospects I listed as they have a better all-around game, but I have no doubt that Balej will turn into a good player for the Rangers and hopefully for there sake, a great one, but in return, the habs got a world class player in Kovalev and as of right now, it seems likely he will resign...to get a good player you have to give one up...

BTW-The Rangers first choice was Plekanec, Bob Gainey refused and they accepted Balej instead, just more proof of how deep there prospects are...how many teams after asking for 1 player and being turned down would move onto the next team instead of combing through the Habs other prospects and picking out another one...come on, this is too easy!

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
No they ALWAYS pick a forward in the first round but for the time being with Riser and Lemaire heading the camp, they are specifically targeting forwards for the time being. I don't know how long but the quote still stands that they are looking for naturally gifted scorers because defense can be taught. If Thelen is there this year, I have no bloody idea what the hell they are going to do but more often then not they are looking for scorers. We have one of the worst total goals for a team but one of the best total goals allowed errr something like that. Our defense is always going to be stronger then our offense until Lemaire leaves.

Burns was a PR move when they couldn't get Gaborik and Dupuis to sign. He should've been returned to the WHL as soon as possible or wherever he played. He was strong but he wasn't mature enough as a hockey player.

The Wild have really changed a lot of their defensemen around though. If you didn't notice, Burns turned into a serios two-way threat from the blueline at the end of the year. He didn't score any points but he unloaded a good numbers of shots, and ate up a ton of minutes on the blueline as a defenseman. He was also probably one of the more physical defensemen for the Wild this year.

We don't need a goaltender for the time being in the first round. I rather get a guy in the 2nd or third and see how he pans out. Harding came out fo the 2nd and he should be a decent goaltender. We do need a goaltender to push Harding but we got Roloson/Fernandez/Holmqvist and they held down the fort.

BTW how did this get on the Wild?

What are the Kings myths and facts?

And KingsJohn, you always will be one of my favorite Kings posters...

Sorry, I don't buy that Burns was a PR move. A PR move would have been bring back Ronning or signing some left over UFA to fill the scoring and pumped him up in the media. This isn't some team from the south wwere not a lot of fans are knowledgable about hockey. Minny had a team before and is a hockey hotbed from the ground level up. They know hockey and aren't fooled into thinking that some 1st round kid is the answer to their problems at the age of 18. Burns was brought in becuase he could help this team, plain and simple.

Goals will improve as Gaborik, Bouchard, etc improve.

As for Burns getting loads of minutes on the blueline, if I'm not mistaken, that came in the games after the deadline. It's not unusual for a coach that is testing something out to give a player huge minutes in game that don't matter much. If he's still there and getting lots of minutes next season, then you are onto something.

I forget how this got on the Wild. As for the kings, there is only one Myth.

Myth: LA will draft a goalie that will pan out to be a realistic number 1 netminder for LA.

thestonedkoala

Well if you think about it. The Wild were having a hard time signing back Gaborik and Dupuis, correct? They announced a little later after camp they were trying to sign Burns (I guess as also a replacement for the being for Dupuis and Gaborik) but there is somewhat a hidden cause in that. They were showing that they could actually sign someone and bringing in a new guy. It was to satisfy the fans and partly to divert their attention away from the problems growing with Gaborik, Dupuis and the Wild organization.

The other problem I'm having with the logic is the fact that Burns could help the team plain and simple? He had a good camp, I'll give you that and had a good couple of games but why didn't we return him when he started slumping and getting benched. I know it was after the period where it would erase a year from his contract but Burns should've been returned to the OHL.

Goals will improve once we start getting goalscorers. BOUCHARD can't score nor is he very effective until he gains a few pounds and stops getting pushed around like the small player he is. Bouchard is becoming one of those players that can tear up the QMJHL but can't really work in the NHL because of his small size. If he gains a few pounds, he'll be fine, like St. Louis but until then, we can't count on him.

Gaborik and O'Sullivan are the only real pure goal scorers on this team. We need more. We got Daigle too but...He'll be a good second liner.

As for the games that don't matter much. In fact they did sort of matter because we were playing against playoff teams and wins could end up screwing the teams up (I forget if they did or not). It is also a huge confident booster for Burns to get so many minutes because these are against playoff teams that needed the points. Burns, as I said, will be on the blueline at training camp, and then they will see what happens but he is more adjusted to be a defenseman than a forward.

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
Well if you think about it. The Wild were having a hard time signing back Gaborik and Dupuis, correct? They announced a little later after camp they were trying to sign Burns (I guess as also a replacement for the being for Dupuis and Gaborik) but there is somewhat a hidden cause in that. They were showing that they could actually sign someone and bringing in a new guy. It was to satisfy the fans and partly to divert their attention away from the problems growing with Gaborik, Dupuis and the Wild organization.

The other problem I'm having with the logic is the fact that Burns could help the team plain and simple? He had a good camp, I'll give you that and had a good couple of games but why didn't we return him when he started slumping and getting benched. I know it was after the period where it would erase a year from his contract but Burns should've been returned to the OHL.

Goals will improve once we start getting goalscorers. BOUCHARD can't score nor is he very effective until he gains a few pounds and stops getting pushed around like the small player he is. Bouchard is becoming one of those players that can tear up the QMJHL but can't really work in the NHL because of his small size. If he gains a few pounds, he'll be fine, like St. Louis but until then, we can't count on him.

Gaborik and O'Sullivan are the only real pure goal scorers on this team. We need more. We got Daigle too but...He'll be a good second liner.

As for the games that don't matter much. In fact they did sort of matter because we were playing against playoff teams and wins could end up screwing the teams up (I forget if they did or not). It is also a huge confident booster for Burns to get so many minutes because these are against playoff teams that needed the points. Burns, as I said, will be on the blueline at training camp, and then they will see what happens but he is more adjusted to be a defenseman than a forward.
Why did they have to show "that they could actually sign someone and bringing in a new guy." They did that with Bouchard and Gaborik in previous years. The fans knew they could do that if they wanted. Want to prove something, then go sign a UFA.

As for should they have sent back Burns, yes they should. Why didn't they? Wo knows. That stuff happens every year in the league. NYR with Malholtra, NYI with Mathieu Biron. Kids that are in over their head in the NHL, but can't go to the farm and the team won't send him back. Who knows why they do it, it never made sense to me.

As for your thoughts about Bouchard not helping till he gets better. That is true. But that same bit of thought applies to any kid you select in round 1 these year too. That's why i said you have to look at where your team will be in 4-5 years, not now. By the time any kid you get in round 1 starts to make his NHL mark, bouchard will be rounding into his potential (hopefully). If you are going to draft with the notion that Bouchard isn't ready yet, then you have to draft with the belief that whoever you get in round 1 isn't ready yet either. By the time whoever you get in round 1 is ready, Bouchard will be there already.

And Burns isn't more adjusted to be a defenseman. 12 games or so at the end of one season doesn't equal out to a lifetime in hockey playing forward. Sorry.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Washington Capitals

Myth: The Caps need defensemen, so GMGM will focus on obtaining defensemen with their next few high picks.

Truth: If GMGM has a forward rated signifigantly higher on his draft board, he's picking him. An example of this is Korpikoski vs. Lyamin. If GMGM is convinced of this kids potential, I could see him taking him over Lyamin, who is my #1 defenseman to pick @26 for the caps that I think will actually be available.

thestonedkoala

It was more of an appeasement to the fans to sign Burns and to replace losing Gaborik and Dupuis. It's confusing on why they signed Burns but it felt like they were trying to appease the fans more than anything.

I agree that it's stupid not to send some of the kids to the farm if they are ready.

Bouchard though has one slight disadvantage. He is TINY. The kid is 5'8"-5'10"! And he's not going to grow!

Also Burns up until last year never played forward. Most of his life he played defense until Brampton decided to put him out on wing.

thrashers=cup05

May 27, 2004
kingsfan said:
The WIld have only had 4 drafts so far (2000-2004). Do they even qualify to have a 'history' at the draft, nevermind a bad one in regards to OA's?

As for what they do at the draft, my money is on a blueliner, such as Meszaros or Thelan. Maybe one of Montoya or Schwarz in net though if either one falls to them.

The thrashers have had only 5 drafts. A lot can be done in a little time if you do it right. But then again I guess you can say were lucky

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thrashers=cup05 said:
The thrashers have had only 5 drafts. A lot can be done in a little time if you do it right. But then again I guess you can say were lucky

I'm talking about history as in developing a pattern. What pattern does Atlanta have?

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
It was more of an appeasement to the fans to sign Burns and to replace losing Gaborik and Dupuis. It's confusing on why they signed Burns but it felt like they were trying to appease the fans more than anything.

I agree that it's stupid not to send some of the kids to the farm if they are ready.

Bouchard though has one slight disadvantage. He is TINY. The kid is 5'8"-5'10"! And he's not going to grow!

Also Burns up until last year never played forward. Most of his life he played defense until Brampton decided to put him out on wing.

well, they couldn't send down Burns. He either had to go to junior or stay in the NHL. Dumb rule in my opinion, even if I understand the reasoning behind it.

As far as Bouchard's size, it is a drawback for sure, but Minny didn't mind on draft day and it's not like he's digressed any since being drafted.

thestonedkoala

It really is a stupid rule IMO.

I know but I think they were expecting him to grow not stagnate.

kingsfan

Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
It really is a stupid rule IMO.

I know but I think they were expecting him to grow not stagnate.

You think he stagnated? I didn't feel so, but maybe he has. You see him more now.

thestonedkoala

Actually I don't see him a lot, but yes I believe he stagnated a bit...He's growing but not a lot...

CoolburnIsGone

Myth: The Florida Panthers are one of the top young teams in the league and will be a future dynasty-caliber team.

Fact: Potential doesn't always equal production. All that youth still has to prove that they can do it in the playoffs (and actually make it to the playoffs). They were on a similar path as Tampa Bay but with the recent changes, that may change now.

Myth: The Florida Panthers are now automatically a playoff contender after they hired Keenan as GM and Martin as coach.

Fact: Keenan has said that there will probably be major shakeups in the roster, only 5 players total are untouchables (Luongo, Horton, Stewart, Bouwmeester & Jokinen). Martin gives the team more credibility but to make the probable 10 roster spot changes for the team is going to take time to develop team chemistry. The team might improve some but its still going to be difficult to make the playoffs with such a young team overall (and if Keenan deals for a ton of veterans using the youth in those deals, there's no long-term success for the team).

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
Rangers:

Myth: Ranger fans (and this myth has been made to apply to all new york teams) have no patience and will not support the team durring a rebuild.

Fact: Most Ranger fans are extreemly passionate and would support the team through and through. Ranger fans have been calling for a youth movement since 1997. The Dolan's have beleived this myth for years and it has lead both MSG teams (the knicks being the other) into mediocrity. This myth has been spread mostly by some members of the New York media, many of who are not hockey fans *cough*Mike Francesa*cough*.

guitaraholic*

I'd like to suggest that it's a myth that the Blues have no good prospects... and with Jarmo in charge of the draft even if they didn't have any good prospects at the moment that'll change :)

Belle
Shkotov
Zakharov
Nusinnen
Sejna

Okay... so the Blues really *don't* have that many good prospects. Maybe it's not a myth after all... oh, well. Go, Jarmo, Go....

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
MisterUnspoken said:
Myth:
-The Rangers will take anyones overpaid garbage in a deal
-Glen Sather is a terrible GM
-The Rangers are looking to sign every UFA that walks the Earth
-The Rangers have no farm system and draft poorly
-The Rangers ruined Blackburn and Lundmark

Fact:
-Ryan McGill will be the next head coach
-The Hartford Wolfpack are NOT old (24.9yrs) and they have a solid system
-They need to sign a goalie coach! BECAUSE
-They have two of the best goaltending prospects in the league
-That the NYR should be feared once they get together a strong core of young guys, whom they have the resources to keep together for a long time
-The NYR should draft for depth at all positions (except goalie) this year
-The NYR should sign Umberger

I dont know, just my feelings on some things. Add some more fellas. :)
:lol: Thanks for the good laugh, I really needed it.

Goldy

Feb 28, 2002
Minneapolis
Visit site
I think most of you realize by now that the stoned koala has a rather unique slant on the Wild that is not generally shared with the majority of Wild fans on this board. Although I am a Wild fan, I hope I am fairly unbiased in these observations:

The Wild is still a very young team. They have a handfull of good prospects and young players, but they are not deep at any position.

They have one legit goaltending prospect in Josh Harding, and goalies are the most unpredictable position out there. To put all your eggs into one basket is dangerous. That being said, I would be surprised if the Wild draft a goalie with their first pick, but not disappointed.

They have zero top-end defensive prospects. Plenty of top four/top six guys, but this franchise does not have a game-breaker type player. Personally, I hope the Wild are able to draft an offensive d-man like Andrej Meszjaros or AJ Thelen with their top pick. A top defenseman should to more than prevent the other team from scoring. And don't blame Lemaire for this. If Nick Lidstrom played for the Wild, he would still get his point.

Fact: they have focused on offensive players in past drafts. However, even though Gaborik and Bouchard are on the team I am still not convinced we have a can't miss, consistent, All-Star caliber forward anywhere in the system. Plenty of possibilities, but I have yet to identify the next Iginla or Sakic among this lot.

Finally, what should you really expect out of your draftees? In a successful draft, I think a first rounder should develop into a regular top 6 forward / top 4 d-man / #1 goalie. I think a second rounder should, at minimum become a regular contributor. In rounds 3 to 9 hopefully one of these guys becomes a regular eventually. So what if a 3rd rounder or a 5th rounder is a flop, or you draft an overager that gives you only a couple of years of solid play, but is not spectacular? Do you honestly expect the next Mario to be found in the 3rd round?

The fact is the Wild still need a ton of help. To think they have only isolated positions of need is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad