Value of: Myers

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
The only reason Myers would be available is a cap casualty if WPG decides to perhaps get another Top 6 C. I peg his value at a 2018 1st from a PO team or a combination of 2nd rounders+strong C or D prospects. TBH I don't know how truly available he is, it is all dependent on the cap and if Trouba doesn't re-sign long term

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
I agree that it all depends on if Trouba stays. We'll find out this summer and assuming Trouba stays, Myers could be moved. To me 9th overall would be the type of return I'd hope for. Even if it means the Jets add to get there as suggested by the OP. We have so many wingers we can part with some:

Connor - Wheeler
Ehlers - Laine
Perrault - Roslovic/Copp
Tanev - Armia

Vesalainen coming and looking really strong, Appleton and Petan burning up the AHL, Dano, etc.

Depending on the add there could be a deal to be made as Poolman looks like he's already a serviceable bottom pairing guy with potential for top 4.

at 9OA you could maybe get Bouchard/Wilde/whoever to fill in the RHD pipeline as a potential Buff replacement down the road.

Would free up space to take a run at retaining Stas on a short term deal and allows us to lock Helle, Morriessey and Trouba all up long term.

Reactions: Hunter368

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad