NHL Entry Draft: My top 15 for 2023 draft so far.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
1 - Connor Bedard.
2 - Adam Fantilli.
3 - Leo Carlsson.
4 - Matvei Michkov (#2 without KHL contract).
5 - Zach Benson.
6 - Will Smith.
7 - Ryan Leonard (to me he is close to Zach Benson, I really like his game).
8 - Dalibor Dvorsky. (I'm a big fan of him, Teams will be very happy to grab that type of player in 8-12 range, high potential, great shot, great two-way game.
9 - Brayden Yager.
10 - Oliver Moore (Dylan Larkin 2.0).
11 - David Reinbacher. (Best D in this draft, perfect D to complete a high offensive defenseman, he reminds me of David Jiricek last year).
12 - Eduard Sale (too talented to don't put him in top 12, this guy looks like a gamble, but not that much, he don't play full minute on his league, he show all his offensive talent at WJC).
13 - Colby Barlow (one of my favorite player in this draft, he is not the most sexy player, but he have same question about his offensive upside like Brady Tkachuk in 2018 draft, he easily see him to put 60-70 pts per season, 30-35 goals aswell). A future leader, I would be very happy if Habs pick him with their own pick, but in 8-12 range, not much.
14 - Matthew Wood (Yeah his skating isn't the best, but players can work on that and if he work on that, he is a easily top 15 talent in this draft). Very talented player, he is the wildcard of this draft.
15 - Quentin Musty. Young player, great tools, I hesitate to put him or Cristall at this position, but Musty show that he have high potential, I'm more high on him than Connor Geekie last year, high offensive potential, underrated prospect.

Mention Honorable: Andrew Cristall, Mikhail Gulyayev, Axel Sandin-Pellikka, Nate Danielson, Gabbe Perreault, Riley Heidt and one of my favorite player in this draft... Gavin Brindley. Very high offensive talent.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Very close to mine. I’d have Dvorsky lower (between 10-15) Reinbacher I’d probably have a bit higher more like 7-9 range although it’s pretty close. Cristall I’d have around 13-15. Just too much skill to pass up for me at that point in the draft

Reactions: KevSkillz4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad