Dmitry KulikovTyler Myers
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Laurent Brossoit
Connor Hellebuyck
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
"Generational" is an overused term, anyhow. I don't think anyone's putting him in the category of any of those three that I've seen...?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Yeah I like how he used 3 players from the last, like, 7 years as examples and then said he's not generational lol

Pretty small generation divisions there

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
That kid that looks 12 years old is what we are hoping will change this all around? Damn, he is going to need to get through puberty first.

Reactions: Pez68

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA

Bunch of nonsense....Manning has played better than Seabrook and yet Seabs gets to stay in the lineup??? Great coaching. Oh, and Manning is also better than Gus any day of the week, especially with the physical play in the D zone. I've had just about enough of my main man getting the raw end of the deal.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
That Hughes picture is from a couple of years ago.

Clayton Keller looks 16 and that seems to be working out just fine for Arizona.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bunch of nonsense....Manning has played better than Seabrook and yet Seabs gets to stay in the lineup??? Great coaching. Oh, and Manning is also better than Gus any day of the week, especially with the physical play in the D zone. I've had just about enough of my main man getting the raw end of the deal.

Why are you still here?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I hate the term "generational". Only McDavid and Crosby could be considered as such for recent years, at least in terms of forwards.

Kane isn't generational. Toews isn't either. McKinnon, Eichel, Matthews, and Laine aren't either. But these guys are gamebreaking talents. That's what a team needs to compete, individuals who can break a stalemate in a playoff game and then celebrate with an awesome celly.

I'll be happy to welcome Hughes in if he comes here. Same with Kakko too. Both have legit gamebreaking potential. Any pick after that still has a chance, especially the immediate picks after, but the odds start dwindling real fast the later the pick.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

Hi Eddie

Reactions: Race Bannon

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Is there a Rockford forum for you when Manning gets punted down there?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Step 1: Find home rock. :flyers

Step 2: Crawl back to it.
Step 3: Crawl under said rock. :flyers

Step 4: Stay.

Good boy Maddog....here's a treat.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Mrs Manning, we understand the loyalty you have towards your son...we really do, it is admirable. I am sure he was picked on a lot as a kid when he was nicknamed Man Dog, so you obviously had to defend and protect him back then as well...but Man Dog is a grown man now, he can take care of himself....you need to let go....just let go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad