My Prediction : Ottawa Senators with the top 3 division finish next season

Will Senators finish in the top 3 of their division next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
what division are we talking about here? Regular style division or like the one we have today? if it's like Canada division I think they can.

Even in an all Canadian division they aren’t
Going to be top 3 next year.

OP is being way too optimistic here.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I could definitely see it, even if Ottawa returns to the Atlantic.

Ottawa and its young players are hungry, they're going to catch teams like Boston, Tampa and Florida off guard since its been over a year since those teams have played against them, they won't know what to expect.
I agree with your prediction, they will finish 2nd in the division after Toronto.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Not next year, but maybe in 2 years when Sanderson and others have graduated and guys like Stutzle/Norris/Batherson/Tkachuk have another year under their belt.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Cant see it due to the division they are in.
However, they were a lot better this year than most people that didnt see them play think. I could easily see them being the 3rd or 4th best Canadian team next year. And move up in the standings of the Atlantic over the next 3 or so years. Some of the aging Atlantic teams may drop off a bit too.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Canada division: yes.
Atlantic division: maybe.

Voted yes.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The East is going to be a bloodbath next year. Too many good teams in both the Atlantic and the Metro. I can see Ottawa putting on a show but probably falling a bit short, finishing about 10th in the East.

I don't think the North division is exceptionally easy compared to the league average, but the East is harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad