My opinion on the Harry Potter series

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
First of all, I would like to preface this by saying I have never read any of the books, and have only seen one or two of the movies because my girlfriend forced me to.

With that in mind, I would like to tell all you fans that I always thought the Harry Potter would have been 1,000x better if it had ripped off Star Wars and had Voldemort turn out to be Harry's father.

Ya know, like Lord Voldemort "killed" James Potter, the same way Darth Vader "killed" Anakin.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I think it would have been better if they ripped off Lord of the Rings and they had to go to Mount Broom to destroy the one wand to rule them all.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Alternatively, it could rip off Happy Gilmore and be a story about an aspiring hockey player with anger problems being reluctantly convinced to become a powerful wizard instead in order to pay for his grandmother's house. Shooter McGavoldemort opposes his new-age wizarding style and the story culminates with a dramatic tri-wizard tournament battle between them.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I actually tried reading lord of the rings because I really liked the hobbit as a kid. Good lord, its like a damn encyclopedia. Got bored out of my mind and gave up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad