Hockey Ultimate Team: My Issue w/ Hut

ArrogantSave

Jul 12, 2020
I think HUT is fun. It's definitely a mode I could get more into if not for one issue that keeps holding me back. Perhaps it's my OCD, but I can't get past the concept of the same player skating on two opposing teams. Yes, the cards and evefrything else about the player may be different, however, it's still the same guy. I can handle the idea of dead guys coming back to life, yet the same guy essentially playing against the same or different incarnation of himself is a bridge I can't seem to cross. Does anybody aelse have the same issue. If so, how do you work through it.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
It's such a complicated topic for me.

First, I don't like Ultimate Team for this reason. Playing against players that have identical line-ups is so odd. Especially if you have a player that is 'In-Form' or maxed out due to a 'Team of the Week'. I played the FIFA15 when it was with Android years ago, but there was no other mode besides Ultimate Team. I've tried to get into it, especially with FIFAs version on the Xbox, but it seems like a lot of funny business goes into it.

Second, I hear/see people say you can create any type of roster set-up you want with modern players and don't like fake players. Well, isn't that the reason GM/Franchise Mode exists? You can customize your roster and play that way.

Ultimate Team ruined sports games. It's essentially a Trading Card game again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad