My Great GranPappy had 2 Left Feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Gr8 GranPappy had 2 left Feet, they Call`d him FeetPappy back in Colledge. He literally Couldn`t slip his Way in2 the Broad side of a Barn without Slippin`g, that`s y They call`d him FeetPappy until he Finally Slam`d all there Nerd Ass`s in2 Locker`s. :yo: He Sayed, I May have 2 Left Feet, But I`ll kick Your ass with Both of them. :yo: They never Made fun of him AnGain `n` he won Multiple Foot Competition`s `n` Award`s in his Professional life. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Me Gr8 GranPappy alway`s had Bad Feet. Great Hand`s, Bad Feet. He Refuse`d 2 get foot Implan`t`s because he said Son, a Foot is a Foot `n` that`s all u Got. I Said Pap Pap, u f***in`g idiot, U Have 2 left feet. Get some f***ing Foot implan`t`s! It`s no Wonder he Trip`d down the S`tair`s `n` Fell 2 his Death back in 1999. My Gr8 GranPappy had 2 Left Feet. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: mymerlincat

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Great Granpappy had Disgusting Florida Feet. Meaning he would Take his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s off `n` Dip his Crusty old Feet in the Pool whenever he Got the Chance. Witch was Disgustin`g because t`hen he Got Fungus, Toe Jam, Dead S`kin, etc. in the Pewl `n` then call`d it "Floater`s." He Would Dip his Feet in `n` then Call over, Alrite Kid`s, the Floater`s r Ready, `n` we would Go Swimmin`g in Pappy`s Foot Floater`s. :clap:

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
My Great Granpappy had Disgusting Florida Feet. Meaning he would Take his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s off `n` Dip his Crusty old Feet in the Pool whenever he Got the Chance. Witch was Disgustin`g because t`hen he Got Fungus, Toe Jam, Dead S`kin, etc. in the Pewl `n` then call`d it "Floater`s." He Would Dip his Feet in `n` then Call over, Alrite Kid`s, the Floater`s r Ready, `n` we would Go Swimmin`g in Pappy`s Foot Floater`s. :clap:
I want some floater soup

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
My Gr8 GranPappy had 2 left Feet, they Call`d him FeetPappy back in Colledge. He literally Couldn`t slip his Way in2 the Broad side of a Barn without Slippin`g, that`s y They call`d him FeetPappy until he Finally Slam`d all there Nerd Ass`s in2 Locker`s. :yo: He Sayed, I May have 2 Left Feet, But I`ll kick Your ass with Both of them. :yo: They never Made fun of him AnGain `n` he won Multiple Foot Competition`s `n` Award`s in his Professional life. :clap:

I guess you could say….he had a lot of sole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad