my first composite

Blueland89

Dec 1, 2009
Cartersville, Ga
I always used wood sticks but just went to my first composite it is the Combat 45 Cal. I love this stick it is super light but of course I have been using wood stick but it was lighter than the Easton Synergy atleast felt like it was. Very well balanced, I got out and sot it for the first time today and my shot is much more accurate and powerful. I don't know if it is it being composite or that i had this stick cut a little shorter but my shot has improved 100%. love the stick got it for $90 at my local hockey shop.

I was wanting to hear about some other peoples first Composites

Last edited:

Fleuryoutside29

Nov 3, 2009
I got my first composite not too long ago. My experience was very similar to yours. I felt like I had so much more control over where I was putting the puck.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Haha the 45cal is a VERY good price-point, and for $90 , you cant get any better. My first OPS was a NB Supreme One55, moving from a One55 woodie. At first I thought it was light compared to a wood stick and i scored my first goal with it...but man have I upgraded since then haha. The One55 is tough, but too stiff too heavy and miles below what I use now (One95 and TPS R6 Armor)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad