my day

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Well it was a good morning to begin with. I woke up and decided to take my afternoon apple sider vinegar with a hint of mums kisses with me while I started folding the dishes and doing laundry.

I decided it would be a good idea to go watch my cousin give birth so i decided to go. I brought my apple cider vinegar with me. I was seriously sauced. And i watched as this human decided to come out. Very special moment. I got to cut the ambuildable cord.

Later that evening, i went to a party and saw my old friend getting beaten up by 6 guys.. I decided to step in. There was no way he had a chance against all 7 of us

I leaved the party as a pack of dudes wanted to start a fight. They approached me with

"Hey want to start a fight?" Surely this was one way to get out of doing my taxes.

Anyways sending love to everyone. It was a wild day.

Solid 4.5/4.5

Reactions: VickAshley

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I need to figure out how to fold my dishes, I would have so much more cabinet space!

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Woke up this morning as a Corporate Security Investigator, gonna hit the hay as a Corporate Security Fella. Why? Because you can't be an investigator, if there's nothing to investigate. I literally solved every cyber crime there was to solve, and put some cyber bullies behind the bars.

Jack is my friend. He authorized me to hack some Twitter accounts... that was fun. I felt like that black guy from the Matrix. Lawrence Fishbourne. Heck yeah!

I've been awake for like 35 hours. Can't sleep without Vicodin®. My back is f***ing killing me, my mans. Unfortunately my drug dealing fella, or should I say amigo, got his ass deported back to Puerto Rico. So there's that. I'm in pain and can't sleep. Should I just kill myself and end this suffering?

My dear friend Brad told me that a vanilla soy latte is a 3-bean soup. Makes ya think.

I'm an alcoholic.

YouTube is trash these days. I want to see some good quality vines. What ever happened to Ray William Johnsson? He was hip and cool when I last heard of him. My oldest son was a fan of his back in '11.

I remember when my uncle was diagnosed with prostate cancer. It was a sad day. Later he was diagnosed with colon cancer. I always thought these two were connected somehow.

Life sucks, fellas. I'm in a really dark place right now. Can't see without a flashlight. Is this a cave? Am I a caveman? Makes ya think...

My history teacher once said that Napoleon was a midget. Studies show that he was actually taller than most frenchmen back in the 1700's. So I guess you can't really believe anything they teach you at school.

I refused to give candy to the kids who came knocking on my door. One of the trick and treaters asked me if I knew what is 8% of 40. I told her to f*** off. Later I Google'd the question. Turns out that 8% of 40 = 40% of 8. Works with every other number too. Should've given that lil fella some candy. This information might just save my life someday.

Robert DeNiro can't act. He's always the Italian gangster, or the goofy grandpa. And you know what? He's that way in real life too. Goofy Italian gangster grandpa. Same with Al Pacino. Just think about it. Brad told me this earlier today.

I need more booze.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Robert DeNiro can't act. He's always the Italian gangster, or the goofy grandpa. And you know what? He's that way in real life too. Goofy Italian gangster grandpa. Same with Al Pacino. Just think about it. Brad told me this earlier today.

I need more booze.

If you haven't seen Taxi Driver then I highly recommend it unto yourselve because it's like kind of like how you describe your IRL life, maybe perhaps an allegory with some parallels, at a minimum in my IMO. Just consider it, if you haven't that is.

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
If you haven't seen Taxi Driver then I highly recommend it unto yourselve because it's like kind of like how you describe your IRL life, maybe perhaps an allegory with some parallels, at a minimum in my IMO. Just consider it, if you haven't that is.

It's a classic, my man. Good point.

Kevs Security

May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Thank you also if you haven't seen the King of Comedy, then you should as well, Deniro is neither mob boss or also not a Grandpa - he's literally a "hack" stand-up comic and it is full of a lot of awkward moments and very ahead of its time I think.

I love movies. I've probably seen close to 3,000 movies so far. Might just watch that one as well. Thanks for the recommendation!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad