My Canada friends

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
So I'm planning a trip to saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada, to visit a friend. Probably going when cold. Any suggestions things to do or see? Anyone been to wildwood golf course? My life is rapidly changing and getting on with it, new job next week in beautiful Malibu on a 15 acre garded estate and able to help people and the new employer. Life is good right now, I think daily about my past have regrets but going back to court not an option until I know person is 100%. Sounds harsh, not meant to be, it was almost 50/50 but I guess I need to keep moving forward

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
So I'm planning a trip to saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada, to visit a friend. Probably going when cold. Any suggestions things to do or see? Anyone been to wildwood golf course? My life is rapidly changing and getting on with it, new job next week in beautiful Malibu on a 15 acre garded estate and able to help people and the new employer. Life is good right now, I think daily about my past have regrets but going back to court not an option until I know person is 100%. Sounds harsh, not meant to be, it was almost 50/50 but I guess I need to keep moving forward

latest

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

What does this even mean?

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

Your life sounds so awesome that you just need to free wheel into Sask. Grab a backpack and a sled. It won't be your Malibu estate - but if you carry a go pro and spend some time interviewing the locals, maybe you can make a documentary out of it.

Peter Zezel

Sep 12, 2003
Serious answer: the tunnels in Moose Jaw are really cool. Not sure if they are open during the winter months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad