OT: My apologies

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
I want to apologise if I rubbed some of u guys the wrong way. Being new I don't know most of u guys and might be misinterpreting some of the comments. Having said that , I'm a long-time Avs/ Nords fan that I got to see Sakic in his rookie season in Montreal and from then on voikd see he was special and became an Avs fan. I guess I'm a little tired of the losing and wanna believe this will turn around . I believe it's starting to . Anyhow it's a pleasure to be on here discussing stuff with u guys . I am a big Duchene fan but he had to go and wanted to go m so let's celebrate the trade .Here's to brighter days, Go Avs !​

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
All good my friend. We still have a few more digs to get in on you before it's all over :) , but you're part of the clan. Glad to have you aboard!!

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I want to apologise if I rubbed some of u guys the wrong way. Being new I don't know most of u guys and might be misinterpreting some of the comments. Having saidvthst , I'm a long-time Avs/ Nords fan that I got to see Sakic in his rookie season in Montreal and from then on voikd see he was special and became an Avs fan. I guess I'm a little tired of the losing and wanna believe this will turn around . I believe it's starting to . Anyhow it's a pleasure to be on here discussing stuff with u guys . I am a big Duchene fan but he had to go and wanted to go m so let's celebrate the trade .Here's to brighter days, Go Avs !​

Never apologize. Keep living the Thug Life.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Lots of folks seem to think that when they're new.
Salty thought I had a problem with him (didn't then, but now...) ;)
Your skin will thicken, and you'll be fine.
Hard to read emotion/intent in a post.

Reactions: New Scotlander

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
giphy.gif

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Duchene trade aside, Sakic will probably run us into the ground or mediocrity, no one needs to apologize for that. I'm just here for the ride and the inevitable cup we'll win in the 20s under a new regime.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Duchene trade aside, Sakic will probably run us into the ground or mediocrity, no one needs to apologize for that. I'm just here for the ride and the inevitable cup we'll win in the 20s under a new regime.
Have faith bro , have a lot of faith lol

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I want to apologise if I rubbed some of u guys the wrong way. Being new I don't know most of u guys and might be misinterpreting some of the comments. Having said that , I'm a long-time Avs/ Nords fan that I got to see Sakic in his rookie season in Montreal and from then on voikd see he was special and became an Avs fan. I guess I'm a little tired of the losing and wanna believe this will turn around . I believe it's starting to . Anyhow it's a pleasure to be on here discussing stuff with u guys . I am a big Duchene fan but he had to go and wanted to go m so let's celebrate the trade .Here's to brighter days, Go Avs !​

The classic maritimer. If people think Canadians are sorry, they haven't met someone from Atlantic Canada ;)

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I think it's the bold text. We all sound like we're yelling at one another. :laugh:

I think they finally found a way to make people all over the world go crazy by hitting a simple switch...

Who knew all it would take is bold text...
The CIA has finally done it...

See you later...

I now feel the urge to go outside and scream at the clouds...

The only good thing is that there is a chance I will meet Bubba out there in his regular spot...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I think they finally found a way to make people all over the world go crazy by hitting a simple switch...

Who knew all it would take is bold text...
The CIA has finally done it...

See you later...

I now feel the urge to go outside and scream at the clouds...

The only good thing is that there is a chance I will meet Bubba out there in his regular spot...

formidable-rideau-chambre-bebe-fille-16-22-chambre-deco-spiderman-dijon-eldiariodetaxco-press-600x600.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad