NHL Entry Draft: My 1st round Entry Drafting thread (Has begun)

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Draft chat room:
http://www.chatzy.com/947723199076
(enter to talk draft)

Also due to the fact of the draft lottery being tomorrow I figured we might as well start it tomorrow and see if the draft order changes.... who knows, theirs always a possibility of another team to win the lottey and pick #1.... This draft will start right after the draft lottery tomorrow.... see you then...

Last edited:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The draft begins now, Edmonton starts off this years draft followed by the Colorado Avalanche, but with out further adue, Edmonton you can make your selection...

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
extralarge.png

"Thanks HockeRulez. With the historic first selection in the 2011 NHL draft. The Edmonton Oilers are very proud to select."
Ryan-Nugent-Hopkins-21.jpg

"From the Red Deer Rebels of the Western Hockey League. Center Ryan Nugent-Hopkins."

Edmonton Oilers Draft:
1st Round-1st Overall: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, C (Red Deer Rebels, WHL)

sens61ravens

Jan 2, 2011
With the Second Overall pick the Colorado Avalanche are proud to select:
From Skellefteå AIK of the Swedish Elite League ADAM LARSSON

sens61ravens

Jan 2, 2011
I Was actually debating between the two of them but just the thought of Erik Johnson And Larsson as the top pairing I just couldnt pass that up.

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
New_Jersey_Devils_logosmiley.png

"With the 4th overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, we are extremely proud to select from the Saint John Seadogs, Jonathan Huberdeau"

Jonathan+Huberdeau+11.jpg

LW/C
GP G A Pts
67 43 62 105

KingJet*

:isles are proud to select,

from the Niagara Ice Dogs,

DougieHamilton_action_325.jpg

Dougie Hamilton,

next GM notified

Ganz

Dibs
Nov 4, 2005
Upton
extralarge.png

"Thanks HockeRulez. With the 6th selection in the 2011 NHL draft. The Ottawa Senators are extremely proud to select..."
Landeskog.jpg

"From the Kitchener Rangers, Gabriel Landeskog."

Ottawa Senators Draft:
6th Overall: Gabriel Landeskog, LW

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah is this a joke? Landeskog at 6th? Holy ****! That's the stupidest thing ever!

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah is this a joke? Landeskog at 6th? Holy ****! That's the stupidest thing ever!

We all felt bad for the senators so we all planned this on purpose;)
Seriously though, I thought the panthers were going to pick landeskog and I was set to pick couturier. Then panthers pick couturier and I wasn't going to reach for hamilton or murphy so I decided to go for the center. Goes to show, one guy can change the draft.

Ganz

Dibs
Nov 4, 2005
Upton
We all felt bad for the senators so we all planned this on purpose;)
Seriously though, I thought the panthers were going to pick landeskog and I was set to pick couturier. Then panthers pick couturier and I wasn't going to reach for hamilton or murphy so I decided to go for the center. Goes to show, one guy can change the draft.

Ottawa benefits :D

I thought that NYI was set for Landeskog, I was extremely surprised to still get Lando.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad