Proposal: My 1st 3-way (MTL, DET, CAR)

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Detroit needs to be tje team giving the 2 x 2nds not Carolina

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Just going by what talks around for a 1st this year would be. I was getting the impression that Detroit wouldn't do it straight up. Is that not the case?

What say you DET fans? 6ov for Hanifin straight up?

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Just going by what talks around for a 1st this year would be. I was getting the impression that Detroit wouldn't do it straight up. Is that not the case?

No point in asking, as CAR fans would say nope.

Reactions: DaveG

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I was also under the impression that Carolina was shopping Hanifin. What do you expect in return?

3OA as a basis seems to fly around here. But I honestly have no interest in moving Hanifin for anything short of an overpayment (I don't think 3OA is an overpayment). You don't get a young D like him without having to pay a bit more upfront, because once they reach their potential, they're damn near impossible to acquire. The team acquiring has to be willing to take that risk.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
3OA as a basis seems to fly around here. But I honestly have no interest in moving Hanifin for anything short of an overpayment (I don't think 3OA is an overpayment). You don't get a young D like him without having to pay a bit more upfront, because once they reach their potential, they're damn near impossible to acquire. The team acquiring has to be willing to take that risk.

You wouldn't get an add to the 3OA for Hanifin. But as a Habs fan, i would think long and hard about making the swap straight up.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

I would add one of our picks between 28-36 along with 6OV for Hanifin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad