Mvp 2015/16

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Can't make the decision myself. Mason has been GOAT when it matters. Giroux is and always will be Giroux. Ghost changed our season and our record with/without Coots is ridiculous.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
I voted Ghost, because it all turned around with his arrival.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
You could probably add Neuvirth. Who knows where we'd be without him early on.

VdV for his important contributions all season long. /s

But I voted Ghost, as mentioned above, the season turned around when he joined the team.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Went Giroux. He has sacrificed offense to take on difficult defensive assignments because of how bad our bottom 6 has been. He has been dominant on faceoffs, is our leading scorer, and has contributed to Ghosts success.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Ghost. Game Changer, PP Quarterback, Every goal he scores is huge. OT Winners. His defense has improved a lot as well

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
Barry Ashbee Trophy (Best Defenseman) Ghost
Bobby Clarke Trophy (MVP) Ghost
Gene Hart Memorial Award (Most Heart) Simmonds
Pelle Lindbergh Memorial Trophy (Most Improved) Schenn

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Went with Ghost. Not just for the points, game winners, game tying goals, etc. But i think his play inspired the rest of his team to be better. I dont think Gudas would have the confidence he shows with the puck now if he didnt watch Ghost do it first.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Giroux is so under appreciated. Faceoffs, 5v5, PP, PK. Contributes across the board. His absence would hurt the most I think. Followed by Couturier, Mason, then Ghost.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Giroux is so under appreciated. Faceoffs, 5v5, PP, PK. Contributes across the board. His absence would hurt the most I think. Followed by Couturier, Mason, then Ghost.

This. Where are we without Giroux this season? His points may not be as high as usual, but his contributions across all facets of the game have as been good and as important as ever. Ghost would be my second choice due to his impact since his arrival. Mason is behind in that he has been great, but there were also periods of time where Neuvy was great as well and carried our goaltending.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Voted Mason- he singlehandidly stole this team quite a few points. This team would not be in the position it's in right now without those points.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Couturier currently only has 3 votes. How is that possible? He should be right there with G and Ghost.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Gonna vote Mason just because he has carried us recently when we needed it most.

Edit: Wow, didn't realize it was so close between just Giroux and Ghost. Between the two of them I'd vote for Giroux.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Giroux
Couturier
Ghost

In that order for me. Giroux and Couturier are really what keeps this team respectable defensively.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Went Giroux. He has sacrificed offense to take on difficult defensive assignments because of how bad our bottom 6 has been. He has been dominant on faceoffs, is our leading scorer, and has contributed to Ghosts success.

This is my reasoning as well, but I don't fault anyone for picking any of the other three. They have all been hugely important to the success of the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad