Music Before A Game

ILflyersfan12

Feb 26, 2010
this will be my first year of hockey, but i got a list of some heavy metal songs that i am sure will pump me up.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
Same Direction - Hoobastank
Enter Sandman - Metallica
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Bulletproof Skin - Institute

almost all songs by Muse

enjoy :D

blueberrydanish

May 5, 2009
I dont listen to anything in the locker room...but I prefer to listen to relaxing music on the way to the rink, guess its kinda the opposite of normal.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
Same Direction - Hoobastank
Enter Sandman - Metallica
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Bulletproof Skin - Institute

almost all songs by Muse

enjoy :D

Thats the one.

Headcoach

Mar 29, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.passthepuck.net
Wondering do you listen to a particular song(s) before a game to get yourself or your team pumped up?

Wow, this is a great question! Do you mind if I write a Blog on this? In short, I don't allow music in the dressing room....just kidding!

I ask my player to please use their Ipods and head phones. Why? Because depending on the individual, it might interfer with his concentration. Plus, player don't always get pumped up that way or with that music that's being played.

But for me...."Sandstorm" by Darude.

Read my blog next week and you will get an idea why music is so important!

Head coach

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
usually either Dream Theater's "train of thought", specifically "endless sacrifice" or Slipknot's "vol. 3: the subliminal verses". lately its been between the buried and me or actually nothing.

GoldenTriangle

Jan 15, 2011
But for me...."Sandstorm" by Darude.

This.

Also, I'm a big fan of hip hop before a game, something with a nice beat and flow to it to get relaxed.

It depends on my mood though, the next time I might wanna blast some hardcore at a deafening level.

For that, 'What Counts' by Have Heart is one of my favorites.

Great thread, BTW. :yo:

canuck44

Feb 24, 2010
I remember we used to play some metal before games when we were at tournaments but I never played in a team that played music before games regularly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad