Music 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Posted this in the Laine thread thinking one of of our Finnish friends might have been in attendance.

Little known fact:

Bruce Springsteen played his longest ever concert in Helsinki, Finland, in 2012, with the performance clocking in at four hours and six minutes long.

let that sink in he was 62 years old and banged out a four hour concert.

The boss was a total legend and could have coasted on his reputation decades before this but nope I think I’ll just grind out a four hour rock show in Finland. Talk about giving people their monies worth.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Posted this in the Laine thread thinking one of of our Finnish friends might have been in attendance.

Little known fact:

Bruce Springsteen played his longest ever concert in Helsinki, Finland, in 2012, with the performance clocking in at four hours and six minutes long.

let that sink in he was 62 years old and banged out a four hour concert.

The boss was a total legend and could have coasted on his reputation decades before this but nope I think I’ll just grind out a four hour rock show in Finland. Talk about giving people their monies worth.
Totally agree, finally got to see Bruce in Minneapolis in 2016 , 3 hours and 45 minutes, just unreal. He did the River album front to back and then played a bunch of his hits.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Totally agree, finally got to see Bruce in Minneapolis in 2016 , 3 hours and 45 minutes, just unreal. He did the River album front to back and then played a bunch of his hits.

I saw him in Vancouver in about 1984 on his Born in the USA tour and it was probably a similar length. Closer to 4 hours than 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad