OT: Music 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
So do i but i like those 2 tunes, it's also why i didn't post the videos because then you didn't have to watch them.:laugh:
Ok..... I’m not proud of this but.......I like this

It’s the only song of theirs i kinda like

Last edited:

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
A song by the Canadian band "A Foot in Coldwater" (they were a clue in this Saturday's Free Press crossword)
There's 2 versions of this song, one released in '72 which is 5 minutes long and this one re-released in '74 which is 3 minutes long. Helix also covered this song in '84.

Another Canadian bad, "The Cash Brothers" (nothing to do with Johnny Cash). They were two brothers Andrew and Peter, each had their own band and eventually formed this band. Previously, Peter was with the band "Skydiggers". This song is about driving around and listening to the Springsteen album "Nebraska" which Springsteen wrote about his travels though the USA after his album "Born in the USA" hit big.

And a song from the Canadian band "The Gutrhies" which has Matt Mays as the lead vocalist. Released in 2000 off the album "Off Windmill". They released two albums before Matt Mays and other members went to pursue other musical ambitions.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Nickelback sucks.:laugh:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad