Murray chant 10:10

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Lets start a chant for Bryan Murray at every Sens home game.

He's been with the club for 10 years so lets show our level of support (10/10) by chanting MUR-RAY at the puck drop or our home games.

We can make this happen!

Credit:
I'd prefer to see a chant for Bryan Murray.
User: JGPageau for suggesting the puck drop as the best time for the chant

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Someone get on Twitter and suggest this to the team

Should help awareness

Although I might recommend not doing it for every period in order to not burn out the fans

PaGEEsBack

tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Get it going at puck drop or some other time where 100% of the crowds energy can be focused on one point (Murray) - just IMO. Was hard enough to catch 11:11 every period, every game and it got pretty messy after a while. If we're going to try and honour a proud guy like Bryan (especially considering his situation) with a chant let's make sure it's a loud and on target.

Love the idea though.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Would love to see this. I also agree with JGPageau's suggestion of doing it when the crowd can totally give it their attention.

biffs

Jan 9, 2008
www.failrun.com
www.failrun.com
Get it going at puck drop or some other time where 100% of the crowds energy can be focused on one point (Murray) - just IMO. Was hard enough to catch 11:11 every period, every game and it got pretty messy after a while. If we're going to try and honour a proud guy like Bryan (especially considering his situation) with a chant let's make sure it's a loud and on target.

Love the idea though.

Maybe even just pick one or two games to really do it. things like this really burn out quick and lose their effectiveness the more times it happens. Accompany it with a sign from the 300 level balcony or something

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Another vote for puck drop!

You might want to change the thread subject to reflect that. Right now you may be misleading people who don't read the entire thread into waiting till 10:10.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Mendes could mention it on pregame but he is on vacation this week or something. Maybe better wait till next week.

SensChirp

May 8, 2007
Hey Everyone,

Really like the idea and as mentioned above, prior to puck drop for a particular game seems like a good time. Keep me posted. Happy to help spread the message on the site and on Twitter.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I have close to 100k followers on twitter although not in a field related to hockey or Ottawa but if it helps to tweet it out I can give it a whirl.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Did the chant happen?

Sens fan did the Alfie chant so many times... Murray deserves a chant. Every game. If we did it then great. If not... Let's figure out how to do it every period every game this year.

I wasn't at this game... I go to about half the games. Hope to be there on Saturday. I will lead my section in a Murray chant whatever it is decided to be at whatever time.

Murray deserves it. He is a great hockey guy. A great Ottawa guy. I personally want to say f$&k cancer. My mom had cancer and beat it luckily. **** the death sentence. Who knows the future. Bryan is a fighter. I want him to be our GM next year and the year after that. Murray might not live to 90... But he might not leave us for quite a long time.

Fu@k cancer. Go Murray!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad