Pre-Game Talk: MTL vs TB Jan 6th 7:30pm

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Like the Pens last night, I want the Lightning to experience revenge after that early season blowout.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
3-1 seems to be average score lately so I'll go with that

Beaulieu with his 1st career NHL goal, Patches & Sekac

Hedman for the Bolts

Book It :yo:

Oct 22, 2012
No reason we can't take any team in the east or west, all the haters are just peanut butter and jealous.

4-1 Habs
Ghetto, Pleks, Chucky, Subby

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
2-1 Montreal in the shootout
Price makes 40+ saves
Parenteau scores in the shootout as usual and we win
Kucherov scores for Tampa Bay and Sekac scores for Montreal

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I have a good feeling about this game. I think the boys will really show up for this one. Last time was a big loss.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
2-1 Montreal in the shootout
Price makes 40+ saves
Parenteau scores in the shootout as usual and we win
Kucherov scores for Tampa Bay and Sekac scores for Montreal

tie =4.0
under4.5 =2.6
tampa over 31.5 shots = 1.8

18.72 to 1 odds there... not bad

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
So friggin frustrated -- going to miss tomorrow's game because of social plans. This is the fourth time in three weeks. Outside of my wife and one friend, my entire social life consists of people either tepid about hockey or totally disinterested. How many Montrealers could be non-Habs fans? Apparently, all of them are friends with me.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
We're due for a loss but I realy want them to win this one. Huge 4pt game.

If the Habs can defeat the LAK 6-2, anything is possible. Of course they'd have to turn Bishop into Scrivens or, alternatively, R x B (Rook takes Bishop).

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Include me in this is a statement game mentality. Habs got their ass kicked in Tampa. They need to play much much better in this game. They need a win tonight.

The road trip was 5 games but it was split by Christmas break and New Year's. Plus, they didn't travel all that far. They've also had 2 days off, so really no excuses.

The winning streak has to stop eventually just not tonight please.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
So friggin frustrated -- going to miss tomorrow's game because of social plans. This is the fourth time in three weeks. Outside of my wife and one friend, my entire social life consists of people either tepid about hockey or totally disinterested. How many Montrealers could be non-Habs fans? Apparently, all of them are friends with me.

#StupidSexyLshap

trJNvL1.png

;)

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
The dynamism of this team with its multiple variations of line up chemistry virtually makes it now nearly impossible to lose a game. If one line falters another picks up pace, and if all lines are down, Price wins the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad