GDT: MTL vs. OTT Game 6 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators- 4/26/15 6:00pm EST, CBC (HD), TVA P2

I actually had to create the thread.. probably too late by now

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
A'ight, time to shut it down.

Play DA SYSTEM, elaborated by mastermind MICHELANGELO: dump DA PUCK, grind DA PUCK, strong on DA PUCK. Carey stops DA PUCK, win DA GAME.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

first goal, finally....pop in another and goal all new jersey devils on their ass

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The lineup changes are so frequent, that not only you need to composed with where is the opposition, you also need to compose with where are your teamates. There's such a lack of offensive chemistry.....But we are working well defensively so far.

It's so pathetic actually. The POs makes it so much more visible too because you can watch the top 16 teams in the NHL go at it. Watching other teams play, I don't see how anybody can actually like the games the Habs are playing. I can't believe there's still fans pointing to the record like a bunch of newbie fans as an argument for giving Therrien props.

The Habs skate the puck out of their zone like a pee-wee team for crying out loud. It's so god damn lame. People can blame talent all they want, but how we completely squander our transitions is unacceptable. Every time the Sens get into our zone we need 4-5 attempts to get the puck out before we actually can do it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
lol cherry

and how bout that line! monaghan, hurder and goodnow!

and that islanders coach! i like what cappucino's doing over there

i mean its funny, come on

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
EZ1Homc.png

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Dont feel comfortable with one. Score a couple of more with the way Price is playing and all will be golden.

The Sens, however, came on strong near the end of the first. The Habs need to find another gear and push back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad